• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Treliving on the Jason Spezza to the Flames rumors:

I haven’t made any such offers. That’s 100% fantasy island. I saw it early Sunday online and had to read it a couple times and had to remind myself ‘oh ya I’m the Flames GM. Interesting.’

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That word seems familiar

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind truculence, but you need some skill mixed in. What about belligerence, testosterone, and pugnacity?

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So , out of the blue my Bro in Law texts me Sat am that the Calgary Flames are hosting a big Stampede breakfast at the shopping centre 2 blocks from my house. Murphys law in effect - i am out of town........son of a...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New numbers for new and current Flames:

29 DERYK ENGELLAND

21 MASON RAYMOND

1 JONAS HILLER

26 TYLER WOTHERSPOON

27 SVEN BAERTSCHI

25 BRANDON BOLLIG

Gotta think Johnny Hockey will get #13 with Squidy now playing with the Devils...I hope they cleaned all the David Hale-itis out of #21 for Mason Raymond as well.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New numbers for new and current Flames:

29 DERYK ENGELLAND

21 MASON RAYMOND

1 JONAS HILLER

26 TYLER WOTHERSPOON

27 SVEN BAERTSCHI

25 BRANDON BOLLIG

Gotta think Johnny Hockey will get #13 with Squidy now playing with the Devils...I hope they cleaned all the David Hale-itis out of #21 for Mason Raymond as well.

Is Engelland actually 29, or 2.9 :behindsofa:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladislav Smid will wear #15 this upcoming season (he wore #3 last year)

/Fire up the Dion is coming back to Calgary rumo(u)rs

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladislav Smid will wear #15 this upcoming season (he wore #3 last year)

/Fire up the Dion is coming back to Calgary rumo(u)rs

For Calgary's first round pick next year. Great move for all involved - Dion will actually have a legit top-pair d-man skating with him in Giordano, Leafs get to continue their rebuild.

Come on, you can't actually believe Burke is going to go through an entire rebuild without trading away at least one first round pick.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Calgary's first round pick next year. Great move for all involved - Dion will actually have a legit top-pair d-man skating with him in Giordano, Leafs get to continue their rebuild.

Come on, you can't actually believe Burke is going to go through an entire rebuild without trading away at least one first round pick.

The thing is Burke and baby dragon have made some good signings (okay, not Engelland) and they need to accept the fact that a very good player will be available in the 2015 entry draft. The fans will accept another "bad" season because the future looks promising.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is ONLY 1 baby dragon and he is blake price

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The long-running favorite in the minds of many is Calgary, which long ago drafted and this spring signed both of Hayes's linemates, Gaudreau and center Bill Arnold. Hayes has, in the past, called the two players his best friends.

It's difficult to put into words just how badly these three players, playing together for the vast majority of this past season, torched college hockey. The stats themselves tell a pretty simple story: In the 26 of BC's 40 games they played as linemates, the three combined for 54-70-124. Absolutely ludicrous production from three guys who were probably in the top six players in all of college hockey last season. And the thing is, it would be easy to dismiss any of their production as being the result of Gaudreau simply being awe-inspiring (he is), but they actually worked exceptionally well together overall.

And all that sounds like Calgary is the most ideal scenario for Hayes, who as a right wing would probably be able to slot in very nicely indeed with the Flames' NHL depth down that side. Their current No. 2 natural right winger — i.e. not a guy converted from the left side — is Brian McGrattan, and no, that's not a typo.

Come to Calgary, Kevin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ayes-day--nhl--trending-topics-141345214.html

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The long-running favorite in the minds of many is Calgary, which long ago drafted and this spring signed both of Hayes's linemates, Gaudreau and center Bill Arnold. Hayes has, in the past, called the two players his best friends.

It's difficult to put into words just how badly these three players, playing together for the vast majority of this past season, torched college hockey. The stats themselves tell a pretty simple story: In the 26 of BC's 40 games they played as linemates, the three combined for 54-70-124. Absolutely ludicrous production from three guys who were probably in the top six players in all of college hockey last season. And the thing is, it would be easy to dismiss any of their production as being the result of Gaudreau simply being awe-inspiring (he is), but they actually worked exceptionally well together overall.

And all that sounds like Calgary is the most ideal scenario for Hayes, who as a right wing would probably be able to slot in very nicely indeed with the Flames' NHL depth down that side. Their current No. 2 natural right winger — i.e. not a guy converted from the left side — is Brian McGrattan, and no, that's not a typo.

Come to Calgary, Kevin.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...ayes-day--nhl--trending-topics-141345214.html

Would be a nice get for the Flames - continue to build depth there

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Hayes going to Calgary Dash. After all he is Tom Fitzgerald's cousin, so of course all of Pittsburgh radio says that alone means he is definitely coming to Pittsburgh.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Hayes going to Calgary Dash. After all he is Tom Fitzgerald's cousin, so of course all of Pittsburgh radio says that alone means he is definitely coming to Pittsburgh.

I tell you what sbb, send us Kid Crosby and we'll send you Dennis Wideman and then go ahead and sign Hayes.