• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was on a business trip to Calgary a couple of years ago and these things were starting to become more prevalent in the downtown.
Walking to my meeting, i see some heavy-ish dude in a suit, breifcase, the whole shebang go zipping around the corner.

turning ratio wasn't quite what he was expecting and he hammered into the light pole on the corner. briefcase flew open, papers everywhere, it was from out of a movie. he gathered what he could, left the scooter on the sidewalk, and limped towards his destination.

i almost felt bad for laughing so hard, but goddamn that was funny.

holy shit that is great

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flames needed a big win today and they got it - Congrats to Pelletier on his first career NHL goal.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21 goals for Toffoli.. I wonder if Benning is still circling back

homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sens score 2 goals with the goalie out for an extra attacker. 3-1 to 3-3 just like thiat.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that Calgary has more 1 goal losses than any other team.

Pretty much now or never for the Flames here. Don't think this is down to much more than a roster with holes and shitty goaltending and if you're stuck with the goaltending you better get dealing.

/If this team misses the playoffs moving that first rounder to dump Monahan is going to look awful.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that Calgary has more 1 goal losses than any other team.

Pretty much now or never for the Flames here. Don't think this is down to much more than a roster with holes and shitty goaltending and if you're stuck with the goaltending you better get dealing.

/If this team misses the playoffs moving that first rounder to dump Monahan is going to look awful.

Yeah, I agree - I saw some fans last night saying "Sell, sell, sell" and I'm like are you crazy? You've made a long term commitment to Hubi, Weegar, and Kadri. Toffoli is on a heater, you need to add some more scoring (get to work Brad) and need to play Vladar more and hope Markstrom can fill in as a backup.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I agree - I saw some fans last night saying "Sell, sell, sell" and I'm like are you crazy? You've made a long term commitment to Hubi, Weegar, and Kadri. Toffoli is on a heater, you need to add some more scoring (get to work Brad) and need to play Vladar more and hope Markstrom can fill in as a backup.

see he's already hugging his teammates goodbye

Happy Regular Season GIF by NHL

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dutter is just being stubborn continuing to put guys like Lucic and Ritchie in the lineup because they are being trapped in their own zone on every shift. Duehr and Phillips should be playing wi9th the Flames, but they're still in the AHL for some reason. As for Huby, I thought he played okay last night, should have scored, but rang one off the pipe.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dutter is just being stubborn continuing to put guys like Lucic and Ritchie in the lineup because they are being trapped in their own zone on every shift. Duehr and Phillips should be playing wi9th the Flames, but they're still in the AHL for some reason. As for Huby, I thought he played okay last night, should have scored, but rang one off the pipe.

only because the goalie made that happen... its a save :)