• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Platinum out of Toronto - "Canada's Team" quest for the Cup

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game has a big “let’s let the Leafs do everything they’re good at so we can study it and shut it down in April” vibe to it.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just fits in Boston so well doesn’t he.

LMAO

And yeah, I know Boosh made a pretty ugly hit right before this but the reason this rule is crystal clear in the book these days is because one time some guy retaliated like this for a pretty ugly hit and it almost fucking killed him. You have to suspend a guy if he concusses someone by sucker punching him from behind, this really shouldn’t be a question.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

And yeah, I know Boosh made a pretty ugly hit right before this but the reason this rule is crystal clear in the book these days is because one time some guy retaliated like this for a pretty ugly hit and it almost fucking killed him. You have to suspend a guy if he concusses someone by sucker punching him from behind, this really shouldn’t be a question.

They just finished suspending AM for something that was on par at least in my opinion. The DOPS really needs an overhaul.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously there will be times when contacting the head is unavoidable (I mean, it is a contact sport after all). Also, if two guys are willing to throw down and scrap, that's an entirely different situation. When you decide to throw a sucker punch to an unsuspecting opponent, it should be an automatic suspension. Lucic got 2 games for the following:

I like the fact that Lucic came to the defense of his goalie, but that punch was over the line.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously there will be times when contacting the head is unavoidable (I mean, it is a contact sport after all). Also, if two guys are willing to throw down and scrap, that's an entirely different situation. When you decide to throw a sucker punch to an unsuspecting opponent, it should be an automatic suspension. Lucic got 2 games for the following:

I like the fact that Lucic came to the defense of his goalie, but that punch was over the line.
Exactly. Sure Hall, stick up for your guy after a dirty hit. But that wasn’t what this was.

And these teams very well may meet in the playoffs where refs have let shit between them get out of hand before. It’s the same shit over and over again. I’m so tired of it.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had no clue what was going on but saw Bertuzzi's name trending on Twitter. Anyway I checked and see why now.

As @Bloody Brian Burke stated..yep Hall fits in perfectly in Boston.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question it was a dirty hit; no question it was a dirty cross check(s) on Matthews two weeks ago. The punishments should have been on par with each other. I don't see how anyone can say with a straight face that Hall shouldn't have received at least one game after AM got two.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had no clue what was going on but saw Bertuzzi's name trending on Twitter. Anyway I checked and see why now.

As @Bloody Brian Burke stated..yep Hall fits in perfectly in Boston.
They were getting their asses kicked and went straight to shithousing and they did it because they know the refs were about to swallow their whistles so they could “game manage” and that’s EXACTLY what happened and this is the result. Because this league never learns their lesson.

No question it was a dirty hit; no question it was a dirty cross check(s) on Matthews two weeks ago. The punishments should have been on par with each other. I don't see how anyone can say with a straight face that Hall shouldn't have received at least one game after AM got two.
I used to think it was just a joke but now I actually think Parros just fucking hates the Leafs because Colton Orr KO’ed him lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw the actual rule book excerpt for this action is so crystal clear the refs should be barred from future assignments for their lack of adherence to incredibly vital safety protocols. If the referees legit don’t know their own rule book that’s a massive fucking problem.