• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy Lead out of Ottawa

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sens are usually pretty good at drafting & developing but it looks like they're running out of road with Logan Brown.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Stepan the best but the good news here is the Sens just flushed a second rounder (that should be pretty high if Columbus keeps sucking) down the toilet.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Not even your tweet and you can't help but post stupid shit.

A 21 year old defensemen isn't being leaned on heavily in the NHL? Colour me shocked.

FWIW I bet that Brannstrom outlasts the coach that plays Mike Reilly and Erik Gudbranson ahead of him.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Not even your tweet and you can't help but post stupid shit.

A 21 year old defensemen isn't being leaned on heavily in the NHL? Colour me shocked.

FWIW I bet that Brannstrom outlasts the coach that plays Mike Reilly and Erik Gudbranson ahead of him.
All that tweet did was 1) show his usage and 2) say that the coach doesn’t want to play him over the pile of garbage that makes up the rest of his blue line which you seem to be in agreement with?

Who shit in your turkey club today?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that tweet did was 1) show his usage and 2) say that the coach doesn’t want to play him over the pile of garbage that makes up the rest of his blue line which you seem to be in agreement with?

Who shit in your turkey club today?

Who shit on your reading glasses today? The tweet's whole point was that soon there would be nothing left of the Mark Stone trade but Egor Sokolov.

Stupid.

Shit.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who shit on your reading glasses today? The tweet's whole point was that soon there would be nothing left of the Mark Stone trade but Egor Sokolov.

Stupid.

Shit.
Yeah because it was a god awful trade and Brannstrom is in his D+4 getting healthy scratched behind bums. Hardly an unlikely outcome at this point - he might request out at this point considering the coach clearly doesn’t see shit in him and there’s no indication Smith is getting fired after two seasons during which the team has openly admitted they are in a rebuild.

Try harder, little guy.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because it was a god awful trade and Brannstrom is in his D+4 getting healthy scratched behind bums. Hardly an unlikely outcome at this point - he might request out at this point considering the coach clearly doesn’t see shit in him and there’s no indication Smith is getting fired after two seasons during which the team has openly admitted they are in a rebuild.

Try harder, little guy.

Uhuh.

Considering a 21 year old defenseman a lost asset is such a smart thing to say. Not at all idiotic. Too bad Liljegren and Sandin never panned out for the Leafs. So sad.

Not stupid shit at all.

Try harder little brain.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhuh.

Considering a 21 year old defenseman a lost asset is such a smart thing to say. Not at all idiotic. Too bad Liljegren and Sandin never panned out for the Leafs. So sad.

Not stupid shit at all.

Try harder little brain.
The guys blocking Sandin's path right now are Rielly, Muzzin and Dermott. The guys blocking Liljegren's path are Brodie, Holl and Bogosian.

The guys blocking Brannstrom's path are Chabot, Mike Reilly and Christian Wolanin.

Totally the same thing lol

And if one of Liljegren or Sandin asked for a trade because their paths were blocked it wouldn't shock me or anyone else. It happens quite frequently in the league. They're usually just not being blocked by literally the bottom of the barrel playing on a bottom-of-the-standings team. Why the mere suggestion of that bothers you so much is probably a question you need to discuss with your therapist.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys blocking Sandin's path right now are Rielly, Muzzin and Dermott. The guys blocking Liljegren's path are Brodie, Holl and Bogosian.

The guys blocking Brannstrom's path are Chabot, Mike Reilly and Christian Wolanin.

Totally the same thing lol

And if one of Liljegren or Sandin asked for a trade because their paths were blocked it wouldn't shock me or anyone else. It happens quite frequently in the league. They're usually just not being blocked by literally the bottom of the barrel playing on a bottom-of-the-standings team. Why the mere suggestion of that bothers you so much is probably a question you need to discuss with your therapist.

All of that is on the coach though. Not the asset. Surely even you could see the difference. Or not.

Even still, Brannstrom has played more than half the team's games since clearing quarantine, recording 5 points in 14 games. A 30 point per 82 game pace. At age 21. With limited ice time.

But yeah, Egor Sokolov being the only asset left is a totally smart read on the situation.

As for it bothering me? Not at all. I generally ignore your everyday stupidity lately, but this time I responded because:

1) It's in a Sens thread and as the only Sens fan on this forum I kind of guessed I was the audience.
2) It's dumb, even for you. So that's kind of fun!

So roll on and keep the brilliant hot takes coming!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that is on the coach though. Not the asset. Surely even you could see the difference. Or not.

Even still, Brannstrom has played more than half the team's games since clearing quarantine, recording 5 points in 14 games. A 30 point per 82 game pace. At age 21. With limited ice time.

But yeah, Egor Sokolov being the only asset left is a totally smart read on the situation.

As for it bothering me? Not at all. I generally ignore your everyday stupidity lately, but this time I responded because:

1) It's in a Sens thread and as the only Sens fan on this forum I kind of guessed I was the audience.
2) It's dumb, even for you. So that's kind of fun!

So roll on and keep the brilliant hot takes coming!!
You keep agreeing with me and then calling me stupid and I think you've even realized it but have come too far to go back now and that's kind of cute.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep agreeing with me and then calling me stupid and I think you've even realized it but have come too far to go back now and that's kind of cute.

What exactly have I agreed with? That Ottawa's coach is bad at setting lineups?

That wasn't the point of your original post. At all.

Shifting the goalposts as usual. Keep on being you.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EasyEveryChrysalis-max-1mb.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly have I agreed with? That Ottawa's coach is bad at setting lineups?

That wasn't the point of your original post. At all.

Shifting the goalposts as usual. Keep on being you.
Words from the original tweet: "Smith simply doesn't want him."

Your words: "All of that is on the coach though."

At no point have I said anything about Brannstrom's play being bad, or him being untalented, or anything to that effect, only that the coach was not using him and chasing him out of town. If you disagree with the second one, cool, but you literally have pointed to the coach three times here which is mainly the point the tweet was illustrating. Not sure why you need to go all in on insults to make that point.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't expect any kind of resolution, but this thread today has been a lot more entertaining than the Flames game last night.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't expect any kind of resolution, but this thread today has been a lot more entertaining than the Flames game last night.

Markstrom getting pumped by bad goals < bbb getting pumped by his bad takes

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey at least you got this out of it:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3