• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy IRONy out of Pittsburgh

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the totally worthless Simon be gone. My god, he can't score on a fucking open net and nobody else on the ice.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When will the totally worthless Simon be gone. My god, he can't score on a fucking open net and nobody else on the ice.
Hopefully as soon as Rust quits getting COVID.

Funny I know exactly which play you are talking about. If it was any other player that would have been a goal. That pass/setup was amazing and only he could have blown it.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tobias Rieder likes this.

There was guy on the Penguins Zach Sill that didn't get his 1st NHL point until his 48th game played and just as sad his first NHL goal during his 52nd NHL game.
He was a forward and averaged around 10 minutes a game during that time.

What is even funnier the Mapleleafs took him in a trade.
Even funnier the Penguins got Daniel Winnik in return.

And yes this is part of that WV/KY/AR trade tree that now Kasper Bjorkqvist is a Penguin again, again.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was guy on the Penguins Zach Sill that didn't get his 1st NHL point until his 48th game played and just as sad his first NHL goal during his 52nd NHL game.
He was a forward and averaged around 10 minutes a game during that time.

What is even funnier the Mapleleafs took him in a trade.
Even funnier the Penguins got Daniel Winnik in return.

And yes this is part of that WV/KY/AR trade tree that now Kasper Bjorkqvist is a Penguin again, again.
That pick is really the only thing that bothered me about the Kessel trade - why the hell did they have to give Pit their second rounder back if they made the playoffs?

Not that I trusted Mark Hunter to do jack shit with it anyway. They had the very next pick and grabbed Woll with it and that’s the best I can say for that second and third round where they had 4 picks and guys named DeBrincaat, Kyrou, Girard, Hart, Lindgren, Hronek and Fox were drafted by other teams.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pick is really the only thing that bothered me about the Kessel trade - why the hell did they have to give Pit their second rounder back if they made the playoffs?

Not that I trusted Mark Hunter to do jack shit with it anyway. They had the very next pick and grabbed Woll with it and that’s the best I can say for that second and third round where they had 4 picks and guys named DeBrincaat, Kyrou, Girard, Hart, Lindgren, Hronek and Fox were drafted by other teams.
And when I state even funnier about Daniel Winnik I didn't mean that in a good way for the Penguins. They gave up a lot to get a 4th line rental.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted he is now a real estate agent in the Pittsburgh now and might be kissing up for clients, but still very true.
Honestly I didn't think they were going into this season, as it seems now how deep they are.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when I state even funnier about Daniel Winnik I didn't mean that in a good way for the Penguins. They gave up a lot to get a 4th line rental.
That didn’t stop the Caps from giving the Leafs another 2nd round pick for him the next year lol

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be the most lucky Letang goal ever and the Quick with the LMAFO.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondered what was slowly slushing through the ice for the Kings. Forgot Maatta was on their roster.