• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy IRONy out of Pittsburgh

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am done defending Mike Tomlin. And yes I know if he was fired tomorrow 25+ other teams would want to hire him.

However, this team is unprepared every time they play a team that they should easily beat.

The offense sucks, the defense sucks, the punter may be the worst in football, one of the few bright spots on that team is Chris Boswell and even he had a miss today.

That being said, it’s time for Tomlin to get on with his life’s work, blow the whole damn team up and start over.

While we’re at it, do the same damn thing with the Penguins and hopefully major league baseball will contract the Pirates and disperse their garbage players to the 29 other teams.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am done defending Mike Tomlin. And yes I know if he was fired tomorrow 25+ other teams would want to hire him.

However, this team is unprepared every time they play a team that they should easily beat.

The offense sucks, the defense sucks, the punter may be the worst in football, one of the few bright spots on that team is Chris Boswell and even he had a miss today.

That being said, it’s time for Tomlin to get on with his life’s work, blow the whole damn team up and start over.

While we’re at it, do the same damn thing with the Penguins and hopefully major league baseball will contract the Pirates and disperse their garbage players to the 29 other teams.
Geez @sbb122 tell us how you really feal. :D

No seriously you are 100% correct each one of these franchises are total dog shit in terms, there is no reason why the Steelers and Penguins shouldn't be at the top of the league each season, but they are too mired in the status quo.

The Pirates on the other hand, I would argue have the worst ownership group in all the major 4 sport leagues in North America. It has been proven over and over if they produce the fans are there but why even bother when they don't care about the fans.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Acciari and Wow Nieto are both on IR but what is the funniest thing is this comment from the article:
The two depth forwards currently rank last on the Penguins in CF% (Corsi-For percentage) and xGF% (expected-goals-for percentage), showing their struggles through the early season.
Just imagine being worse off than Jeff Carter and they have almost 3 million tied to both this year and next. :L

Granted, they both have been valuable short-handed but really have no value otherwise.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two Powerplays-> two shorthanded breakaways, Yep seems about right.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby pulled the Diontae Johnson on that play in OT luckily nothing happened.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t take NHL regular season overtime hockey any longer, any game that I watch from here on out that goes to overtime I’m turning it off.

This bullshit of leaving the zone to regroup absolutely ruined three on three hockey.

/and I have always hated that ridiculous shootout

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t take NHL regular season overtime hockey any longer, any game that I watch from here on out that goes to overtime I’m turning it off.

This bullshit of leaving the zone to regroup absolutely ruined three on three hockey
And it doesn’t help the Penguins are just brutal out there.

And WTf was having Jeff Carter out there at all for!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
39 should be fucking furious at these lazy fucking teammates of his

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@forty_three you might get your wish, Sullivan should be available shortly.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all the AHL filler has run their course. Can we just send down Harkins, Nylander and Zahorna so they can try Pitlick and Puustinen. Sucks Poulin is the modern day Beau Bennett, hurt again and any chance has passes him by.