• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy IRONy out of Pittsburgh

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juuse Saros gives me hope that Dustin Wolf can be a good goalie in the NHL as Saros like Wolf isn't a big guy.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember the Florida Panthers fan I Can't Watch? I think he was a denizen of the swamp, I don't recall him posting here at the Hoop.
Yeah I don’t recall him ever making it over here

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they found a keeper on defense with Ludvig. Not afraid to hit and stand up to the tough guys and so far been good enough in the defensive zone.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp that ended quickly. Yeah that was interference but they will never call that.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Penguin puke. you knew they'd lose. Power Play is horrible.

When is Sully gonna take some heat?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAIBBORWoAEpX1A

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve at least heard of Tellez, he’s the modern day Dave Kingman, if I remember correctly he either homers or strikes out
Yep 1/3 of his hits are HR's and 1/4 of his AB's end with strikeouts.

Dominic Smith was a Met and is essentially Connor Joe but even worse. :)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Time for a "State Champ" t-shirt?

See, I find this odd. A long long time ago I took a road trip - flew to Toronto to pick up a buddy, drove to Detroit to see a concert, onward to Pittsburgh to see a Canucks game, and go snowed in before that last leg (was supposed to be Black Sabbath somewhere in Ohio).

So in Pittsburgh, we were at a restaurant for lunch, and ordered a couple of beers. They said they don't serve alcohol, but if we had our own we could bring it in. I happened to have a 60oz of vodka in the car (different times back then) so went on get it. When I dropped that puppy on the table, everyone looked at us like we had three heads.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for a "State Champ" t-shirt?

See, I find this odd. A long long time ago I took a road trip - flew to Toronto to pick up a buddy, drove to Detroit to see a concert, onward to Pittsburgh to see a Canucks game, and go snowed in before that last leg (was supposed to be Black Sabbath somewhere in Ohio).

So in Pittsburgh, we were at a restaurant for lunch, and ordered a couple of beers. They said they don't serve alcohol, but if we had our own we could bring it in. I happened to have a 60oz of vodka in the car (different times back then) so went on get it. When I dropped that puppy on the table, everyone looked at us like we had three heads.

Must have been a Sunday. Pennsylvania used to have a Sunday alcohol law. You could drink, but you could not buy any alcohol on Sundays.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have been a Sunday. Pennsylvania used to have a Sunday alcohol law. You could drink, but you could not buy any alcohol on Sundays.
PA where you need a PHD in alcohol sales to understand where you can buy, how much, what type and what day.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PA where you need a PHD in alcohol sales to understand where you can buy, how much, what type and what day.

Friend of mine dated a girl who went to Slippery Rock, we went to visit with him once and basically had to use a guide like this to buy some Yuengling lol.

Also my first time seeing kids jump off of 3rd storey balconies to escape cops raiding a party. It was funny to think at that time these kids could go sign up to shoot Al Qaeda in Iraq but couldn't have a beer in a private residence to the point where they had to risk bodily injury to avoid arrest.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend of mine dated a girl who went to Slippery Rock, we went to visit with him once and basically had to use a guide like this to buy some Yuengling lol.

Also my first time seeing kids jump off of 3rd storey balconies to escape cops raiding a party. It was funny to think at that time these kids could go sign up to shoot Al Qaeda in Iraq but couldn't have a beer in a private residence to the point where they had to risk bodily injury to avoid arrest.
LOL...Slippery Rock. I haven't been up there in a while, nor do I care but it was a dry town. You could not purchase alcohol in the town anywhere.

Remember my friends old fraternity was "off campus" not even in the township so they could avoid the campus police.