• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knockout.jpg~original

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Kris Russell is defying his analytics critics

http://SportsHoopla.com/zpf72hj

I wonder if Spector wrote this article prior to last night's game (Russell was on the ice for the game-tying and game winning goal).

/Not saying it was his fault, just saying.
//Still a Russell fan, but he shouldn't be playing over 21 minutes a night.

Last edited:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I thought it was one of the (most) classless things I’ve ever seen on the ice. He said some things. I guess we can put the whole if he did it on purpose thing to rest because what he said out there kind of confirmed that. Shows what kind of guy he is the way he doesn’t step up and fight some of our guys,” said McDavid, who had the power-play goal and helped set up Andrej Sekera’ shortie with some great board work in the second.

Hey Connor, if you wanted Manning to answer the bell, you could have rang it yourself?

/just sayin'

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I thought it was one of the (most) classless things I’ve ever seen on the ice. He said some things. I guess we can put the whole if he did it on purpose thing to rest because what he said out there kind of confirmed that. Shows what kind of guy he is the way he doesn’t step up and fight some of our guys,” said McDavid, who had the power-play goal and helped set up Andrej Sekera’ shortie with some great board work in the second.

Hey Connor, if you wanted Manning to answer the bell, you could have rang it yourself?

/just sayin'
Keep in mind this is a kid who broke his hand fighting in junior. We will literally never see him do it in the NHL. His coach will kill his puppy if he even thinks about it.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind this is a kid who broke his hand fighting in junior. We will literally never see him do it in the NHL. His coach will kill his puppy if he even thinks about it.

Yeah, I remember that incident (TSN had a candle vigil outside the hospital if memory serves) and I'm sure he's been told by McLellan not to fight.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I remember that incident (TSN had a candle vigil outside the hospital if memory serves) and I'm sure he's been told by McLellan not to fight.

Does anyone really think that the Oilers got Lucic for his speed?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers have only won 7 of their last 22 games.