• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferraro reads my posts. In the cesspool yesterday, compared russell to ference signing a couple years back. Said russell isnt as good a player but then the oilers wont try to play him in a top pairing like they mistakenly did with ference

We'll see about that :dhd:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cue the Jim Mora classic youtube vid...

Edmonton Oilers' moves about needs, eyeing a playoff spot - Sportsnet.ca

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got great advice from Taylor Hall. He didn’t score his first goal until several games into the year, and people were really getting down on him. He told me about it. He told me you can’t worry about that.

I’m lucky that Taylor took me under his wing right away. He showed me the ropes and what you need to do if you want to be a real NHL pro. It means so much; you definitely need to find someone like that as a rookie. Now he’s left Edmonton, and I’m sad to see him go. But we got a defenceman who will help us tremendously, so you have to focus on that side of it. I didn’t know anyone in Edmonton’s system, no one at all. For Taylor to do that for me – it really meant a lot to me.

Yep, sure sounds like Edmonton solved a problem by getting rid of the obviously disliked locker room cancer that is Taylor Hall :L

Connor McDavid’s advice for Auston Matthews: ‘Earn that respect’

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NHL Network season preview said the Jackets have no prospects for any kind of improvement, but they said if McDavid plays a whole season, they are definitely playoff bound in Edmonton.

I laughed.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's Flames - Oilers game will be delayed for close to an hour as they celebrate the opening of Rogers Place. By the time the puck drops it will be 11 PM Eastern time.

/I guess when you have nothing to celebrate except for winning the draft lottery numerous times, these things will happen.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got great advice from Taylor Hall. He didn’t score his first goal until several games into the year, and people were really getting down on him. He told me about it. He told me you can’t worry about that.

I’m lucky that Taylor took me under his wing right away. He showed me the ropes and what you need to do if you want to be a real NHL pro. It means so much; you definitely need to find someone like that as a rookie. Now he’s left Edmonton, and I’m sad to see him go. But we got a defenceman who will help us tremendously, so you have to focus on that side of it. I didn’t know anyone in Edmonton’s system, no one at all. For Taylor to do that for me – it really meant a lot to me.

Yep, sure sounds like Edmonton solved a problem by getting rid of the obviously disliked locker room cancer that is Taylor Hall :L

I see he's a team player, he jumped right on board trying to defend Chiarelli.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is this the one you're talking about? Seeing as this about the Oilers it's probably on point.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diddly-poo does describe the cOilers very well, Kenny.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Oilers are usually out of a playoff spot by Thanksgiving, this year I must say appears to be a huge success thus far.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

keep hearing that McDavid was the one who took Hall under his wing :noidea: Ferraro didnt completely bury Hall but mentioned it again in the cesspool a couple days back

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stolen from reddit:

5alapId.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would go down as one of the 2 or 3 most boneheaded moves by most general managers.

I think it struggles to get in the top 5 for Chia.

But I was assured by a certain SportsHoopla poster that Reinhart was "GOING TO BE A STUD!!!".

:behindsofa:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I was assured by a certain SportsHoopla poster that Reinhart was "GOING TO BE A STUD!!!".

:behindsofa:

was this the same plorster that once said Curtis Sanford was a "young up and coming goaltender" when Curtis Sanford was 33 year years old lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel like my response post should have got more love :noidea:

U referred to sanford as young and in need of a mentor

A mentor for a 33 year old goalie?

Who u bringing in ... Turk broda?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, we've all been guilty at one time or another of posting stuff that didn't pan out very well - I remember posting that Todd Bertuzzi was a fine addition to the 2006 Canadian Olympic team in Torino. Ah yeah, not so much (lol)