• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy CowPies in the 'Lumbus

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the captain,
2nd leading goal scorer
takes all of the key draws,
on the powerplay,
on the penalty kill,
only 26 years old,
affordable contract for next couple of years....

yeah, he's not going anywhere, despite 43's wet dreams
Counterpoint:
Jim-Benning.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Atkinson posted this on InstaTwitBook or something. Maybe Onlyfans.
zewvx9wmch271.jpg

People are taking time away from calling for Jarmo's head, and demanding we trade everyone on the team and burn down Nationwide to view this as Cam "throwing shade" at Jones. Because he's in the picture. Get it?

GET IT?!?!?!

It's very tiring being part of this fan base sometimes.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
If you like Bowie Horvat so gall-durned much, you can always be a Canucks fan.
Pretty good goalie to follow, as well
And we've already been through the tortellini experiment.

warning: anguish and pain are always just around the corner
another warning: our twitter-verse is just fucking retarded.

you know what, never mind. it's not an upgrade.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portzwaffle is saying that two teams called about Seth already when the news broke and the belief is that LA, Chicago and Montreal are the front runners with one of them already having asked about him at the deadline this year.

Chicago and LA both expressing interest in Korpisalo as well.

BYFIELD OR DACH BABY!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portzwaffle is saying that two teams called about Seth already when the news broke and the belief is that LA, Chicago and Montreal are the front runners with one of them already having asked about him at the deadline this year.

Chicago and LA both expressing interest in Korpisalo as well.

BYFIELD OR DACH BABY!
i think the Kings have the most to give.. In reality I dont think the Canucks have enough to bid on a player like Jones without seriously impacting the core roster. We will always be bridesmaids at the wedding lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the Kings have the most to give.. In reality I dont think the Canucks have enough to bid on a player like Jones without seriously impacting the core roster. We will always be bridesmaids at the wedding lol
Kings make a certain amount of sense. They need a goalie as well, have gobs of cap space and need a star as Doughboy and Kopitar are aging out. Plus they are stacked with C prospects. Byfield, Turcotte, Madden, Lias Andersson and Akil Thomas. Plus a pretty damn good winger in Kaliyev. LA probably wouldn't let Byfield go without a sign and trade, but I am all in favor of that. Give him the 8x9 he probably wants and ship him for Byfield.

I'd also hope we're reaching out to Dallas. It's almost 100% he'd sign there as he grew up there and his mommy lives there. Roope Hintz and Patrik Laine are a year apart and from the same town. Plus if they could talk Pavelski into waiving his NMC, that would clear enough space for Jones. The room could really use Pavelski.

Plus when Jones joins, they will not be able to afford Oleksiak, and we can sign him as filler.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Riley Nash played 2 of the 7 Leafs playoff games, which is greater than 25%, the 7th rounder we traded for him becomes a 6th.

I am posting this here because I don't want to pile on to BBB in the Leafs thread.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Atkinson posted this on InstaTwitBook or something. Maybe Onlyfans.
zewvx9wmch271.jpg

People are taking time away from calling for Jarmo's head, and demanding we trade everyone on the team and burn down Nationwide to view this as Cam "throwing shade" at Jones. Because he's in the picture. Get it?

GET IT?!?!?!

If it's a Jarmo issue (really the best case, because we can't change the city or McConnell), it's such a shame. I think he's generally done a good job with trades, and drafting.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's a Jarmo issue (really the best case, because we can't change the city or McConnell), it's such a shame. I think he's generally done a good job with trades, and drafting.
John Davidson said that he is looking forward to providing a bit more of a softer touch in negotiations, which is an area where Jarmo lacks. If you believe the rumors, 90% of PLD wanting out was because of how harsh Jarmo was in that negotiation. Same with Anderson. He flat out didn't bother offering Duchene apparently (and that was the right call).

Let JD handle negotiations and let Jarmo evaluate players. Perfect combo.

• Winner
Reactions: gob

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
43, not sure if you check the music thread, but i think you would enjoy these guys Dec 11
this tour will by my third time seeing them
presale code is DAYLIGHT

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43, not sure if you check the music thread, but i think you would enjoy these guys Dec 11
this tour will by my third time seeing them
presale code is DAYLIGHT

I pop into that thread from time to time, and I have checked their music out in the past on your recommendation.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Jackets need to maximize this return in a huge way, so you can be sure the price will be crazy high and Columbus will allow the teams trading for Jones to try and work out an extension before giving up the farm.... One Flyers source put the range somewhere around, Farabee, Frost, Sanheim, and a first-round pick...

Good lord. Is that the kind of stuff we're talking? Hell yeah!

Yeah, yeah, I know. Eklund and all. But still. WHOO

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send Seth, Korpisalo and the lowest first to Buffalo for Reinhart. Sign Oleksiak for 4m (healthy raise for him) and bring Ryan Murray back at 2ish. Give Lehtonen 2 and bring Foligno back for something reasonable. That gives us:

Laine - Reinhart - Bjorkstrand
Domi - Roslovic - Nyquist
Foudy - Texier - Chinakhov
Atkinson - Jenner - Foligno

Bemstrom, Robinson, Dunne and Danforth in reserve

Werenski - Lehtonen
Peeke - Murray
Gavrikov - Oleksiak

Carlsson, Christiansen, Bayreuther and Berni waiting.

That team is arguably better without Jones.
Could Sam Reinhart End up in Columbus?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

200.gif

Guentzel and Marino is an over pay?

K38D.gif
Just read this and yeah I like Marino and Guentzel but if that is all it takes to get Jones you do it.

Marino didn't look as good in year two. Guentzel does produce, even at 5x5 hockey, somehow with no strong points of talent (doesn't have a good shot, doesn't skate that fast and isn't that strong). Would be curious though what would happen to his game if he didn't play alongside Crosby the majority of time.