• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nazzy, that is very sad news. This sounds like it was very unexpected.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iirc when globalbc did that story on nhlers returning to the ice at planet ice, stecher talked about his concerns about covid as his dad suffered from diabetes

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aka he stopped playing fortnite because he thinks the new season sucks balls :noidea:

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aka he stopped playing fortnite because he thinks the new season sucks balls :noidea:

I like it!

I have played a lot recently, damn kids. Family squad rocking the victory royales!!

Guess my potential hockey career is now over. lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
some notes from Rick Dhaliwal

Canucks notes

----Many hockey players in the NHL are set to be paid big signing bonus’s on July 1st and the Canucks Loui Eriksson is one of them.
Some in hockey wonder if those payments could be moved to a later date because NHL owners have had no revenue streams coming in in the last 3-4 months.
A source says "It’s possibly part of the one of the outcomes of the CBA discussions. A short term deferral. The escrow cap is a longer term deferral to players - this a deferral to owners. Just like the final paycheck was."
Another source : "Maybe they get 50% of the bonus this year and the rest next season. Lots of options being talked about right now."
Eriksson is due 3 million dollars July 1st and then has 5 million dollars in real money left on the last 2 years of his deal.

----We may be getting closer to finding out about defenseman Nikita Tryamkin’s future in Vancouver.
With the CBA and return to play discussions moving forward that should provide the spark needed for GM Jim Benning's holding pattern to be cleared for landing and try and get Tryamkin signed for the 2021 season.
Once there is some clarity on the cap look for the Canucks and Tryamkin's camp to try and work out a 1 or 2 year deal.

Petrus Palmu’s agent is still trying to find his client a home in Europe after being told he wont be welcome in Utica.

I get asked about defenseman Jack Rathbone alot, to the best of my knowledge he still has not made up his mind about signing with the Canucks or returning to the U of Harvard.
A Harvard source said “nothing new“ when asked over the wekend about Rathbone’s future.

----Josh Leivo suffered a fractured knee cap on December 19th vs Las Vegas.
The headlines said he would be out 2-3 months, it has now been 6 months and he is not close to returning to the lineup.
Unless there is a drastic change, the Canucks are not expecting Leivo to be available for selection when they play the Minnesota Wild.
Talk about bad luck for a player who was liked by the Canucks coaching staff, under-rated and was getting better and better.
Leivo is a RFA, will the Canucks qualify his contract, it is a tough call.
With the salary cap staying flat, some very tough decisions lie ahead.

----Would not be a good idea to ask Travis Green on whether he wants to advance in the playoffs or take his chances at the 1st over-all pick.
Green hates to lose and has only one mission in mind - win the Stanley Cup.
After not making the playoffs in the last 2 years, Green is itching to get in the post season party and if he does, you can bet a new contract extension awaits.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's kinda funny that they have to go as far as painting the on-ice advertising, but I guess there will be media reports from the rink and it is a business after all.

Im thinking this was done a couple weeks ago ... i see there are on ice ads in the corners behind the nets too which i think are not regularly there ... Probably done in anticipation of being a hub city and hosting games :noidea:

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched Petterson shot about 100 times so far
That spot he hit is nearly impossible to save if you are sliding over into position. Right beside the mask ear hole and above the shoulder. Nasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.