• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BARIUM out of Montreal

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey a signing and deal I like.....

And please give Jake #25

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
guilty party should have to pay for the emergency services required for the day,
and then spend the rest of his life wearing a sign that says "I'm a huge fucking idiot"

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Habs are crazy

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see John Lu again and he delivers a strong message from the heart...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combined with Anderson asserting the Habs were better than the Leafs after both losses to the Leafs, maybe the Habs need to give their players a media refresher course because they’re coming off kinda dumb.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combined with Anderson asserting the Habs were better than the Leafs after both losses to the Leafs, maybe the Habs need to give their players a media refresher course because they’re coming off kinda dumb.
In order to prove their dominance, Anderson will fight next game and blow his shoulder out again.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would certainly say that we were better in the first game, though lost our mind with penalties, particularly those two at the end of the second that led to a 5v3 and two Leaf goals.

The game on Wednesday, I thought was similar to last night's against the Oilers, in which we did a good job with the 'elite' talent, but then feel asleep with the other skaters and thus gave up goals to some very unlikely candidates.

If results were based solely on how 'played' better and not goals, I'd say that we'd be about even over two games now.

I think Anderson is just mad, and we've been playing sloppy, so he is doing what he can to get the time to improve and work more on the little things and hopefully get back to were they were weeks ago.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy for you to make fun, Max has been stellar for you.
Look, Torts has to shit on somebody. If he's been instructed that somebody can't be Laine it has to be Max.

I would certainly say that we were better in the first game, though lost our mind with penalties, particularly those two at the end of the second that led to a 5v3 and two Leaf goals.

The game on Wednesday, I thought was similar to last night's against the Oilers, in which we did a good job with the 'elite' talent, but then feel asleep with the other skaters and thus gave up goals to some very unlikely candidates.

If results were based solely on how 'played' better and not goals, I'd say that we'd be about even over two games now.

I think Anderson is just mad, and we've been playing sloppy, so he is doing what he can to get the time to improve and work more on the little things and hopefully get back to were they were weeks ago.
They weren't better than them in the first game, the Habs had one more penalty than the Leafs, PP goals were 2 a piece, the Habs had 2 more shots on goal and the Leafs had one more goal against the Habs. Then there's this:

22.png

There's literally nothing showing the Habs being better in that first game other than Josh Anderson saying they were, which was false. I don't know why that's still being held as the standard when the Habs were actually much better on Wednesday than they were even close to in the opener (although Toronto had about half a roster available by that point and still somehow eked out a win because Carey Price sucks).

Either way, it's kind of insane to keep repeating that they're the better team when they're 4-4-2 against teams who aren't the Canucks. Maybe it's as simple as needing to ride Jake Allen and benching the guy that has 5 years and $53 mil still left on his deal. Maybe it's something more.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Habs are dead to me without Perry in the lineup.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy for you to make fun, Max has been stellar for you.
He's had the same linemates for like 8 shifts total. So he's got that going for him. Which is nice.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 16 games since February 11 Josh Anderson has 2 goals and 5 assists.

Only 5 more years at $5.5 mil :D