• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Come on LeBron. Do it!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worried at all about the slow release because he isn't a shooter.

Ball is the guy who catches and shoots when open. He does not need the same quick release that a primary shooter would.

That's what people who are talking about his shot aren't grasping. Lonzo Ball isn't a Steph Curry, James Harden, Westbrook or Lillard score first type point guard.

He is a Magic Johnson, Jason Kidd pass first, 2nd and 3rd type point guard. As I pointed out earlier in the thread, Magic's outside shot when he came in to the league was ugly and slow. It almost looked like he was throwing a shot put.

He never developed a "pretty" shot or a quick release, but he improved his accuracy enough to be respectable from outside (mostly from having 3 point shooting contests with Michael Cooper for money lol).

Because of how he plays, that's really all Lonzo needs to do. He's never going to lead the league or even his own team in scoring.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid has the talent to develop into a top 5 player if he can stay healthy. He is not a top 5 player currently when healthy.

Yeah... I said it wrong. Top 5 as in 1st team all NBA but mainly cause there are no great centers. If he can stay healthy he's gonna be a force at C that no other team has

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron only has 2-3 years of prime ball. He isn't spending it on a young crappy team.

If Irving bails, Lebron will too but it wont be to a team that isn't already stacked or with the potential to be stacked by October.

We know LeEasyWayOut's mindset

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron only has 2-3 years of prime ball. He isn't spending it on a young crappy team.

If Irving bails, Lebron will too but it wont be to a team that isn't already stacked or with the potential to be stacked by October.

People dont think Philly are going to be crappy with the addition of the last two #1 overall picks. THey'll have growing pains... but are LOADED with potential and 2 potentially super special players in Simmons and Embiid. I can see Fultz being very good but not special. Embiid all ready is when healthy.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the same time though, all 3 of Fultz, Embiid and Simmons will have to emerge as legit superstars for Philly to be a real contender without outside help. That is unlikely.

Part of the brilliance of their rebuild is that they now have the cap space to sign a legit star to expedite the next steps in the process. That is the reason they got rid of Noel and others before him.

I don't know how unlikely that is. They whiffed on several lottery picks already (MCW, Noel, Okafor). So, I agree that it's unlikely that all their top picks will become stars but clearly all their top picks have not become stars.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depends on how he looks at it.

The Lakers are arguable the best NBA franchise in history, who have gone through (or are going through) the worst spell in their own history.

If he can join the Lakers and give them a title, or at least make them contenders again, it might cement his place in the GOAT rankings.

Plus, you have Hollywood and the Lakers have a crap-ton of money to throw at him. If he's thinking of ending his career other than cleveland, Los Angeles is not a bad place to do it.

I still think he's a cock though.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid has the talent to develop into a top 5 player if he can stay healthy. He is not a top 5 player currently when healthy.

I'd say he's possibly a top 20 player when healthy -- but it's really hard to gauge. He wasn't playing 30+ minutes per game and wasn't playing back to backs. The potential is there for him to become the best big man in the league.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I said it wrong. Top 5 as in 1st team all NBA but mainly cause there are no great centers. If he can stay healthy he's gonna be a force at C that no other team has

IF he can stay healthy.

He's played 31 games in three seasons.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say he's possibly a top 20 player when healthy -- but it's really hard to gauge. He wasn't playing 30+ minutes per game and wasn't playing back to backs. The potential is there for him to become the best big man in the league.

I think that, when healthy, he's top 20 and the talent is definitely there to get into the top 5 if that happens. But he needs to get and stay healthy. I hope he can. I hate seeing potentially great careers cut short because of injury.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked great playing against scrubs. It takes him a minute and a half to get the ball from his waist to his neck. He is going to get schooled. Book it.
He is already the best PG in the league, and I say this as a huge Curry fan.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lebron say he want the fade with Kyrie, maybe that should be the under card for Floyd and Conor.