• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Combine results

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have finally switched my 3rd favorite team on here to the Noles. I tried to hold on as long as I could, but my Illini bball has to go. Chicago Simeon HS could take them right now, so I hate to do it... But it's time. March is alot better when the Illini are ballin.

I know I'll take shit for it, but it is what it is.

Just don't jump ship on the Rams SJ. Otherwise we'll have to have your boy Sam come over and egg your house......ops, never mind. Like Zeke said, he'd probably throw 5 yards short.....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:Sam would drill my house with eggs from 5-10 yards son!! LMAO Like the snowball fight on the movie ELF.

I ain't jumpin... My blood is marshal faulk/kurt warner blue! I just wish they would let me pick the squad! Hell I'd have Bradford running stairs when/if his knee got better.

Never forget that 1st playoff game in the Dome versus the Vikings. Never heard a place that loud in my life. I can live off the 99 Rams like I DO with the Bulls in the 90's for LIFE! Of course, I would like to see another playoff game, but I don't expect a year like '99 just like I don't expect to see another Bulls with Jordan/Pippen - just bad ass domination.

And Pippen could handle Lebron. I'm just gonna throw that out there.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the combine. EJ Gaines ran yet? I wouldn't mind getting him or Desir later. Even though Justin Gilbert did look great - 4.37/40 and 20 reps on the bench. Both were the best for that position.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:Sam would drill my house with eggs from 5-10 yards son!! LMAO Like the snowball fight on the movie ELF.

I ain't jumpin... My blood is marshal faulk/kurt warner blue! I just wish they would let me pick the squad! Hell I'd have Bradford running stairs when/if his knee got better.

Never forget that 1st playoff game in the Dome versus the Vikings. Never heard a place that loud in my life. I can live off the 99 Rams like I DO with the Bulls in the 90's for LIFE! Of course, I would like to see another playoff game, but I don't expect a year like '99 just like I don't expect to see another Bulls with Jordan/Pippen - just bad ass domination.

And Pippen could handle Lebron. I'm just gonna throw that out there.

You're probably right. But it would have to be after all the starters went to the showers....

I still have the article from ESPN that ranked the 99 Rams as the 11th greatest team of all time. Here is the link.

ESPN.com: NFL - Greatest teams: 1999 St. Louis Rams

And that remark about Pippen guarding Lebron.....Jordon yes, Pippen I'm not too sure of.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the combine. EJ Gaines ran yet? I wouldn't mind getting him or Desir later. Even though Justin Gilbert did look great - 4.37/40 and 20 reps on the bench. Both were the best for that position.

hes hurt hes not at the combine.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I C. Good work cougar27

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect everyone to mock Bailey S USC to the Rams in RD 2. It makes too much sense

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C.Pryor would look really good in a Rams uniform

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I have been off the grid for a few days but here is my take:

As good as Watkins is, his teammate Martavis Bryant proved to me why he is an even better fit for the Rams based on our other needs. He ran faster than Watkins, is taller than Watkins, jumped higher than Watkins, has longer wingspan obviously. He was projected as a 5th round guy prior to the combine and now rated as a 3rd rounder. Although Watkins did nothing to disprove his being the #1 WR in the draft.

Greg Robinson is a MAN-CHILD!! PERIOD END OF STATEMENT. I have never seen anyone THAT big run that FAST!!!

I agree with SJ on Jeff Janis. He really impressed me. Also impressed with Paul Richardson, who showed VERY good hands.

Aaron Donald is a guy I would love to have plugging up the middle next year. Same with Timmy Jurnigan.

I really REALLY want either Carlos Hyde or Jeremy Hill on the Rams next year to pair with Stacy. Both looked good catching the ball out of the backfield and both ran 4.66

At the end of the day I still feel the Rams would be best served going Robinson and Dix or Pryor in round 1, Su'a-Filo or Jackson in round 2, Bryant in round 3 and QB in the round 4... then get OLB, more DB's and a RB later..but I also have come around to the realization that if we do not trade down, Watkins is the guy to go with and then go after Lewan or Martin at #13..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU took off 3 days and has not showered. Hair all jacked up like Mike Martz. Lol

Welcome back! I think Martavis could be good, but do we fall in love with his combine? It was definitely way better than Quicks! Sammy is the sure thing. I like Moncrief too.

And I agree on Pryor. But does he shoot up the board? Will Lewan last until 13? I'm starting to doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KSU took off 3 days and has not showered. Hair all jacked up like Mike Martz. Lol

Welcome back! I think Martavis could be good, but do we fall in love with his combine? It was definitely way better than Quicks! Sammy is the sure thing. I like Moncrief too.

And I agree on Pryor. But does he shoot up the board? Will Lewan last until 13? I'm starting to doubt.

Pryor is shooting up the board I think we would have to take him at 13. Lewan just might go before Matthews won't surprise me a bit.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time seeing 3 other teams picking an offensive tackle before 13.

Houston QB or Clowney.
Jacksonville QB or Clowney
Cleveland QB
Oakland QB or BPA
Atlanta OL or DE
Tampa QB or DE
Minnesota QB or DE
Buffalo WR or LB
Detroit WR or CB or LB
Tennessee BPA but oline is one of their strengths
Giants BPA

So there are only 4 teams that are really going to challenge for the top 3 OL. Its certainly possible that the 3rd best OT wont be there but its also possible that Jake Matthews could be there as crazy as that sounds.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hard time seeing 3 other teams picking an offensive tackle before 13.

Houston QB or Clowney.
Jacksonville QB or Clowney
Cleveland QB
Oakland QB or BPA
Atlanta OL or DE
Tampa QB or DE
Minnesota QB or DE
Buffalo WR or LB
Detroit WR or CB or LB
Tennessee BPA but oline is one of their strengths
Giants BPA

So there are only 4 teams that are really going to challenge for the top 3 OL. Its certainly possible that the 3rd best OT wont be there but its also possible that Jake Matthews could be there as crazy as that sounds.

Buffalo could go LT as well, and move Cordy Glenn to RT. Personally, I think they should go RT later in the draft and keep Glenn on the left side, but it is a possibility.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I have been off the grid for a few days but here is my take:

As good as Watkins is, his teammate Martavis Bryant proved to me why he is an even better fit for the Rams based on our other needs. He ran faster than Watkins, is taller than Watkins, jumped higher than Watkins, has longer wingspan obviously. He was projected as a 5th round guy prior to the combine and now rated as a 3rd rounder. Although Watkins did nothing to disprove his being the #1 WR in the draft.

Greg Robinson is a MAN-CHILD!! PERIOD END OF STATEMENT. I have never seen anyone THAT big run that FAST!!!

I agree with SJ on Jeff Janis. He really impressed me. Also impressed with Paul Richardson, who showed VERY good hands.

Aaron Donald is a guy I would love to have plugging up the middle next year. Same with Timmy Jurnigan.

I really REALLY want either Carlos Hyde or Jeremy Hill on the Rams next year to pair with Stacy. Both looked good catching the ball out of the backfield and both ran 4.66

At the end of the day I still feel the Rams would be best served going Robinson and Dix or Pryor in round 1, Su'a-Filo or Jackson in round 2, Bryant in round 3 and QB in the round 4... then get OLB, more DB's and a RB later..but I also have come around to the realization that if we do not trade down, Watkins is the guy to go with and then go after Lewan or Martin at #13..

I'm a little uneasy taking Robinson that early with his pass blocking needing work.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we can compare with these so called "athletes" here are my combine numbers from the Rams Weekend Warrior Day at Rams Park:

Height: 5'9 7/8" Weight: 233 (down from 265 a year ago.. yaaay me!)
Vertical : 30.5 inches Broad Jump: 10'2" Arm Length: 34 1/2"
40: 5.66 sec 3 Cone Drill: 8.19 sec 20 yard Shuttle: 4.66 sec

Most importantly, the Wonderlic Test : 38

Based on that, looks like I grade out to a late 6th, early 7th rounder. :suds:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take you KSU over Quick!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My results:

Height: 6'1 and tons of fun
Weight: 185
Vertical : I can get the net/ almost the rim
Broad Jump: DNP - pulled hammy
Arm Length: Long enough to slap yo mamma
40: DNP - pulled Quad, but my black lab ran a 4.45!
3 Cone Drill: She liked it so much I have to do it every night!
Shuttle: I couldn't catch it

Most importantly, the Wonderlic Test : i passed. she loved it!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ - Hilarious!

As for me - I only perform in private workouts!