• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Colorado at USC - Now on FS1

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously no GDT for this game?

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, seriously.

ASU gets no respect.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the 'fire Helton' talk start in earnest if USC loses this game?
That started after the 4th and 2 call before the half of the Stanford game. That TD before the half was brutal. His seat got hotter after the UT game. Calloway needs to go the oline has been a mess. And Tee can follow him. The play calling on offense has been terrible. Slightly better last week not by much tho.

Congrats on the ducks win great game

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That started after the 4th and 2 call before the half of the Stanford game. That TD before the half was brutal. His seat got hotter after the UT game. Calloway needs to go the oline has been a mess. And Tee can follow him. The play calling on offense has been terrible. Slightly better last week not by much tho.

Congrats on the ducks win great game
Thank you.

My thinking is that as much as they want USC guys, there are none available who get respect. Seems to me they need a man in there. A proven head coach who will get instant respect when he steps in. Not many are reasonably available. There is talk Meyer is starting a soft exit strategy at OSU. Another possibility is Franklin at PSU or Richt at Miami. I think even Kelly at ND possibly.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two first quarter interceptions by USC QB. Just terrible passes.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you.

My thinking is that as much as they want USC guys, there are none available who get respect. Seems to me they need a man in there. A proven head coach who will get instant respect when he steps in. Not many are reasonably available. There is talk Meyer is starting a soft exit strategy at OSU. Another possibility is Franklin at PSU or Richt at Miami. I think even Kelly at ND possibly.
I think that’s a big part of their problem they want USC guys. Recruiting is great but they aren’t getting the players to play at their potential. Some off the field issues. Helton a nice guy but SC needs a coach imo

Another pick :L

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that’s a big part of their problem they want USC guys. Recruiting is great but they aren’t getting the players to play at their potential. Some off the field issues. Helton a nice guy but SC needs a coach imo

Another pick :L
They need a coach who starts kicking asses when he hits the door. Get rid of the agents hanging around, players yucking it up on phones during practices/games... They have the talent, but they aren't being coached up.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter Gustin is more focused about how he looks on the side line than his play on the field.
Let’s call that little queer “Sunshine”

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a coach who starts kicking asses when he hits the door. Get rid of the agents hanging around, players yucking it up on phones during practices/games... They have the talent, but they aren't being coached up.
Pendergasts D has been keeping them in games. But it’s a boom or bust d. They will give up big plays at times. But this offense is unacceptable.

When they move the ball on the ground they abandon it. Same with the passing game. They really need to put Amon Ra on the outside where he’s most comfortable. He’s the most dangerous weapon on the offense imo

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you.

Richt going to a blue blood would never work.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pendergasts D has been keeping them in games. But it’s a boom or bust d. They will give up big plays at times. But this offense is unacceptable.

When they move the ball on the ground they abandon it. Same with the passing game. They really need to put Amon Ra on the outside where he’s most comfortable. He’s the most dangerous weapon on the offense imo

Agreed all the way around. One comment on the D is that they make a LOT of good plays but seem to disappear just as much.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richt going to a blue blood would never work.
Why? He coached Georgia. He's a proven recruiter. He just has a habit of losing to teams he has no business losing to once every season.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? He coached Georgia. He's a proven recruiter. He just has a habit of losing to teams he has no business losing to once every season.

There's a reason why he's no longer coaching at Georgia, and Georgia isn't a blue blood. He has the headscratcher loss every season and has a terrible history in big games. That won't fly at USC.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason why he's no longer coaching at Georgia, and Georgia isn't a blue blood. He has the headscratcher loss every season and has a terrible history in big games. That won't fly at USC.

It's funny that those same traits have followed him at Miami.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC has put up with a lot worse outside of the Carroll years.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed all the way around. One comment on the D is that they make a LOT of good plays but seem to disappear just as much.
Complete lack of discipline by the offense 18 penalties last game. Personal foul bites them. Helton had a bye to clean that kind of stuff up.

As per the D it never helps when the offense keeps putting them right back on the field