• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Hockey Tournament

alf41

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is going to be. Are you gonna fill in a bracket? there is a couple of options to do so."second season" is one

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is going to be. Are you gonna fill in a bracket? there is a couple of options to do so."second season" is one

Isn't second season a college basketball pickem. I did the second season thing on espn I guess. Unless your talking about a sports SportsHoopla bracket than no I didn't know we had one.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gophers hopefully have their best hockey ahead of them.

Disappointing season relative to expectations has been ramping up recently.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though... I haven't followed college hockey as much this year. It just isn't the same without the old WCHA. :sigh:

It's great to see schools adding programs, but it's going to take a little time to build up. Long-term? It's going to be good to great... short-term? It sucks.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though... I haven't followed college hockey as much this year. It just isn't the same without the old WCHA. :sigh:

It's great to see schools adding programs, but it's going to take a little time to build up. Long-term? It's going to be good to great... short-term? It sucks.
Yea the I miss the wcha rivalries with wisconsin and minnesota they were some great can't miss series. Even last year in the frozen four there is still alot of tension there. I was hoping goldie would get into the fargo regional.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah right now the 6 team Big10 is weak. It's basically the gophers and a bunch of decent teams. Penn State is heading in right direction though.

The one good about this smaller conference is it allows for a few extra non conference games and we really stack the out of conference portion of schedule. The North Star cup allows to play the minny teams as well as some home/homes that we had as well.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for posting the link.I'm not aware of sportshoopla doing one. Maybe someone can start one?
I agree we should do one, if I knew how to set it up I would start one

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for posting the link.I'm not aware of sportshoopla doing one. Maybe someone can start one?

I agree we should do one, if I knew how to set it up I would start one
Okay I gave this a shot. You guys will have to register for an account, but it's a quick process (name, email, password). Go to this link and for league ID put #1142 and the password is HooplaHockey.

Let me know if you have any trouble or the link takes you to the wrong place.

Last edited:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I gave this a shot. You guys will have to register for an account, but it's a quick process (name, email, password). Go to this link and for league ID put in SportsHoopla and the password is HooplaHockey.

Let me know if you have any trouble or the link takes you to the wrong place.
Might be doing it wrong but says we need the League ID # not the name