• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College gameday 10/20

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#16 5-0 NC State at #3 6-0 Clemson
#11 5-1 Oregon at # #25 5-1 WSU

so game clout is there for Clemson

i think the biggest factor was
Clemson has hosted 5x
WSU never and it is the 15th anniversary of the flag

also I dont think many people are buying NC State

And they are WSU????

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they are WSU????
awww, did you get all butt hurt over people pointing out CGD going to Pullman had nothing to do with Oregon? :lol: Had to facepalm a post pointing out why they are going there instead of Clemson and GASP they didn't mention the ducks. :pound:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Leach is a factor. Gameday and analysts love this guy

Makes total sense, every company loves guys who have multi million dollar lawsuits against them

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to pass now don't they?

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awww, did you get all butt hurt over people pointing out CGD going to Pullman had nothing to do with Oregon? :lol: Had to facepalm a post pointing out why they are going there instead of Clemson and GASP they didn't mention the ducks. :pound:

No, I got butt hurt over beating UW and sending them home bawling.

Now what were you saying again?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I got butt hurt over beating UW and sending them home bawling.

Now what were you saying again?
It's amazing how nice you were pretending to be when you were actually worried about losing. As expected, your true colors came out afterward.

You do get that you and the rest of your base have fully became everything you said you hated about UW and their fans pre 2k right? Not only have you entirely done literally everything you all whined about, but have gone way past it. Biggest hypocrites in sports. Congrats on winning that title. At least you have something for the trophy case.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing how nice you were pretending to be when you were actually worried about losing. As expected, your true colors came out afterward.

You do get that you and the rest of your base have fully became everything you said you hated about UW and their fans pre 2k right? Not only have you entirely done literally everything you all whined about, but have gone way past it. Biggest hypocrites in sports. Congrats on winning that title. At least you have something for the trophy case.

Look, dumb ass, I was responding to your post and jousting it back. I realize you are 12 and don't understand that. But when you're done masturbating in your sock, again, it was just a joust to yours.

Think about it. If you still don't understand, let me know. I will take whatever time is necessary to explain it to you. It was a great game and a lot of fun posting.... Do you get it?

Geeze, it's like I have to deal with fucking children here....

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, dumb ass, I was responding to your post and jousting it back. I realize you are 12 and don't understand that. But when you're done masturbating in your sock, again, it was just a joust to yours.

Think about it. If you still don't understand, let me know. I will take whatever time is necessary to explain it to you. It was a great game and a lot of fun posting.... Do you get it?

Geeze, it's like I have to deal with fucking children here....
He once called me a sociopath, he's the most dramatic poster in the history of this board.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, it's dramatic and 12 y/o to hold a mirror up to someone. :L

Whatever helps you jackasses sleep at night. :laugh:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, it's dramatic and 12 y/o to hold a mirror up to someone. :L

Whatever helps you jackasses sleep at night. :laugh:
Dude, you go completely over the edge way too often. You write these novels for responses and throw around ridiculous accusations.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you go completely over the edge way too often. You write these novels for responses and throw around ridiculous accusations.
So two lines now is a novel?

And really? YOU are really talking about someone else going over the top and being ridiculous? :pound: Are you the pot or the kettle here? Seems a little of both. There isn't anyone else on this entire site that can drag on something stupid for 10+ pages in endless circle jerks quite like you. Seriously, you and ralphie should just meet up and get it over with already.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And really? YOU are really talking about someone else going over the top and being ridiculous? :pound: Are you the pot or the kettle here? Seems a little of both. There isn't anyone else on this entire site that can drag on something stupid for 10+ pages in endless circle jerks quite like you. Seriously, you and ralphie should just meet up and get it over with already.
Don’t forget about 4d20

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget about 4d20
Hmm, yeah he has had his share, but kind of in spurts and ATF has been off the chains for this college season. I guess to be fair his coach ignoring his staffs spousal abuse added a bunch to it and Saban hasn't had any scandals of that nature so there's that.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, yeah he has had his share, but kind of in spurts and ATF has been off the chains for this college season. I guess to be fair his coach ignoring his staffs spousal abuse added a bunch to it and Saban hasn't had any scandals of that nature so there's that.
4d20 and Ralphie are constantly getting into it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4d20 and Ralphie are constantly getting into it.
I'll defer to you on that. I admit to not even opening 20% of the threads on the CFB. I skip a lot of things that likely wouldn't interest me. You probably see a lot more of it. I've just seen quite a bit of ATF's endless ramblings I guess.

Seems Ralphie is the common denominator. He does appear to enjoy being the pivot guy in a massive circle jerk doesn't he.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll defer to you on that. I admit to not even opening 20% of the threads on the CFB. I skip a lot of things that likely wouldn't interest me. You probably see a lot more of it. I've just seen quite a bit of ATF's endless ramblings I guess.

Seems Ralphie is the common denominator. He does appear to enjoy being the pivot guy in a massive circle jerk doesn't he.
I open a lot of threads because it gives me more of an opportunity to post snarky responses to people’s stupidity.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 lines? Where did I say that?

I am pretty prolific at fucking with people, you are spot on there. Not my fault people find the need to argue as much as they do. However, I don't go as far as to try and call people sociopaths or anything ridiculously stupid like that.