• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: College Football Game Thread:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thank God
Now we don't have to worry about the voters screwing up a good National Title game.

Ohio State put 273 yards rushing up on the best defense in college football. The Buckeyes have a bad pass defense and I agree that FSU would have passed all day on them. If tOSU played auburn, I think tOSU could win that game. But FSU is just too damn good.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad thing about Auburn getting in is that now the SEC has a chance to increase their string of national championships to 8 in a row.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State put 273 yards rushing up on the best defense in college football. The Buckeyes have a bad pass defense and I agree that FSU would have passed all day on them. If tOSU played auburn, I think tOSU could win that game. But FSU is just too damn good.

Best defense in the country is questionable though. The Big 10 is just not very good right now. An average defense could be amazing there for all we know. I'm not really sure Stanford is a good team to prove that wrong either. They are not exactly a power house on offense and win more off their defense as well.