• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football 10/01/2011

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welcome to the BIG-TEN Nebraska...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Upshaw had another great play there. I don't know that he's the "terror" pass rusher he's being called, but he's certainly playing like a solid all-around OLB.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNM giving up an average of 50+ points over the last four games. Two of those games were against Sam Houston State and New Mexico State.

The high school I went to could beat UNM at this point.

Go lobos.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upshaw had another great play there. I don't know that he's the "terror" pass rusher he's being called, but he's certainly playing like a solid all-around OLB.

Actually the better pass rushers for Bama are the pupps in Hill and Hubbard. They're too young and far down the pecking order, however, and Bama is stacked at DL if you think about it.

With that said, I really like McCarron's management of Bama's offense. It's unfortunate that McElwain is conservative with the playcalling - understood that you have arguably one of the top 2 backs in Richardson back there, but I believe that McCarron has a much better arm than McElroy and the wideouts for Bama are deeper than in years past despite not having a Julio Jones type of player there.