• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College FB games 10/27/'12

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Marcus Roberson w/ a great reaction on the deep out to make the play. Murray doesn't have an amazing arm; if he did he probably would've completed that.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jones w/ another sack! Wow.

Ok, I might tend to agree w/ that. I'd much rather trade up for a QB though.

It might take a little more than that if the Niners have a higher pick than 27 and Jones goes higher than 6th (which he probably will).

QB would be my first target as well. Although that would cost more than a "regular" position player.

The cost for us may be a little different than it was for Jones, but still quite manageable I think. It amounted to two first, a second and two fourths.

I'd do that, but only because of what our 2012 draft class has done. If we can't even get guys active, why not move up and draft a guy that can contribute?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wow. Jarvis Jones stripped the ball to save a TD. Touchback instead; saved the game for the Bulldogs against a really impressive Florida squad.

This guy is amazing. He's always been my top pass rusher, but now he looks like my top non-QB period. No lower than 3rd overall probably.

Last edited by a moderator:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. Sick, what I would do to get that QB on my team today. With the talent we have at WR and the way Harbaugh loves to play to his QB's strength, Matt would look awesome in scheme. We would be unstoppable on offense. I'd kill for those type of QBs (pure passers) - Eli Manning, Schaub, Brees, type like QB. Cerebral and accurate passers that isn't afraid to throw deep on a consistent basis.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The entire leg bent in a direction it's not supposed to bend at all. Horrible, horrible news. Some think it might be career ending, but we'll see. I hope not. He's a GREAT kid and was one of my favorites in the entire draft. Brutal. He was crying on the stretcher to the locker room.

Read it was the same knee he injured last year. That's not good to blow out the same knee in back to back years. Frank Gore came back from ugly knee injuries in college, but I'm not sure Lattimore will get that chance. He is no longer a 1st round pick for sure.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
LOL. Sick, what I would do to get that QB on my team today. With the talent we have at WR and the way Harbaugh loves to play to his QB's strength, Matt would look awesome in scheme. We would be unstoppable on offense. I'd kill for those type of QBs (pure passers) - Eli Manning, Schaub, Brees, type like QB. Cerebral and accurate passers that isn't afraid to throw deep on a consistent basis.

Bingo, I'll agree that I'd take Barkley over Alex Smith. Not by a huge margin though.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read it was the same knee he injured last year. That's not good to blow out the same knee in back to back years. Frank Gore came back from ugly knee injuries in college, but I'm not sure Lattimore will get that chance. He is no longer a 1st round pick for sure.

No, last year's was the left leg. Today's was the right leg. And it was more his ankle that bent, not his knee.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That leg looked like someone was shaking a bowl of jello. It was disgusting to watch...!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Manti Te'O is killing the Sooners right now. That guy is going to be a great ILB in the league.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jonathan Banks just got burnt badly for a TD by Kenny Bell.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Jefferson impressive in this drive. Missed the first half of the Notre Dame, OK game.