• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin, 4North (Saboteur), etc

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you doing still wasting your time over there?

4North especially, you write these awesome, detailed posts to try to convince a malevolent, crazy person to agree with you. Why? I'm not exaggerating by the way, I think Tito is both malevolent, and crazy. And he is The Abyss. He nevernevernevernevernever will stop. Never. Will. Stop.

Come home, guys. We need your baseball expertise over here.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you doing still wasting your time over there?

4North especially, you write these awesome, detailed posts to try to convince a malevolent, crazy person to agree with you. Why? I'm not exaggerating by the way, I think Tito is both malevolent, and crazy. And he is The Abyss. He nevernevernevernevernever will stop. Never. Will. Stop.

Come home, guys. We need your baseball expertise over here.

I think 4North has stated that he doesn't really like posting here (too bad for us). BTW, I think Saboteur and 4North are different guys. I think Saboteur = AvocadoRoll, but I could be wrong.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad I thought 4North's name here was Saboteur.

Yeah, I remember him saying he prefers the other board but I'm hoping his exchanges there with TitoFuc are changing his mind. He's a very good poster.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really blame anyone for not "liking to post here". For the most part, we have all "known" each other for years, so the inside jokes and smooth flow could be tough for a noob to gel with.

Also, this board is MUCH slower than the other board. Some people like to see 50 new posts every time they refresh...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't really blame anyone for not "liking to post here". For the most part, we have all "known" each other for years, so the inside jokes and smooth flow could be tough for a noob to gel with.

Also, this board is MUCH slower than the other board. Some people like to see 50 new posts every time they refresh...

True, but the more quality posters we could get here the more posts we'd obviously see.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to see 50 new posts every refresh if they are 30 Titos, 15 giantsteps, and 5 Nolans.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. I hope they do stay though and contribute more. It's always nice to hear a new/fresh perspective. Nonetheless, good point(s) Cal.

Very true on this part in my humble opinion. It's fun to read new material even if it is written by the clinically insane. I just hope this board lasts, otherwise, I think I may have to hang up my keyboard, lol. I don't think I can handle it anymore at the Disney Boards.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tito just got banned again over there.

EDIT: Maybe. I hope so.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but the more quality posters we could get here the more posts we'd obviously see.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to see 50 new posts every refresh if they are 30 Titos, 15 giantsteps, and 5 Nolans.

Soory, don't get me wrong. I am not saying to stop recruiting and trying to get them over here. The level of discussion is miles ahead here.

I am only pointing out the hurdles that we face in the migration. If we can define and face our limitations, we are more apt to overcome them...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soory, don't get me wrong. I am not saying to stop recruiting and trying to get them over here. The level of discussion is miles ahead here.

I am only pointing out the hurdles that we face in the migration. If we can define and face our limitations, we are more apt to overcome them...

agiantstep, is that you? ;)

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. We also agree too much and treat each other with respect. You're all a bunch of assholes! Next topic! :).

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. We also agree too much and treat each other with respect. You're all a bunch of assholes! Next topic! :).

We do NOT agree too much! I disagree with that!! :)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we'll just have to wait and see I suppose. You know what they say though, familiarity breeds contempt.....and contempt loves misery (or something like that :)).....we may be coming into our own soon here fellas. :D

EDIT: What I do know though, is that if this board does survive into next season.....it's going to be a fun fucking season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we'll just have to wait and see I suppose. You know what they say though, familiarity breeds contempt.....and contempt loves misery (or something like that :)).....we may be coming into our own soon here fellas. :D

EDIT: What I do know though, is that if this board does survive into next season.....it's going to be a fun fucking season.

What do you mean the board may not survive?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that we head into the offseason, I'm thinking that we'll get plenty chances to disagree about who we want on this team next season.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean the board may not survive?

It could be a slow off-season (as will the ESPN board too as it's only natural) that's all. I just hope all you feckers stay/come back next season that's all :D. Like Cal said, coming to a new board where a lot of people have "known" each other can be intimidating (at least it was for me when Teh Mules ruled the board on ESPN) that's all.

Saying that it may not survive may have been a little dramatic though.....I'm just fed up with the Disney board so it'll be hard to find good recruits.....because if I even glance at the other board, I'll respond again ;)

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that we head into the offseason, I'm thinking that we'll get plenty chances to disagree about who we want on this team next season.

Good. I've been hating this lovey-dovey crap. One little championship, and we're all family this and whatever to stats that. Bullshit. :).

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be a slow off-season (as will the ESPN board too as it's only natural) that's all. I just hope all you feckers stay/come back next season that's all :D. Like Cal said, coming to a new board where a lot of people have "known" each other can be intimidating (at least it was for me when Teh Mules ruled the board on ESPN) that's all.

Saying that it may not survive may have been a little dramatic though.....I'm just fed up with the Disney board so it'll be hard to find good recruits.....because if I even glance at the other board, I'll respond again ;)

I thought that maybe you meant that the Sports SportsHoopla web site was going to be shut down. I think the board will survive. Interest will remain high as our Giants will be chasing baseball immortality next season. Okay, they're already immortals to us, but how great would it be for this team to be one of the few that go back-to-back? We've got the pitching to do it, let's just hope that Sabes make and be allowed to make the right moves to upgrade the everyday lineup.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. I've been hating this lovey-dovey crap. One little championship, and we're all family this and whatever to stats that. Bullshit. :).

Here's one: Agree or disagree? We have to say goodbye to Burrell. Wish him well and everything, and give him a super loud standing ovation every time his new team visits AT&T Park.

I'm on the fence right now with this one, but with De Rosa coming back and the prospect of upgrading the team, there may not be any room for him.