• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No class this morning. :) I slept in, ate bacon, and now I'm just sitting around my apartment for a while until I have to get to class this afternoon. :) Oh yeah! :)

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired. Had to wake up early and take the train almost to Sacramento to meet up with my folks. The boat I grew up on was being salvaged by the Coast Guard. It was abandoned and mostly sunk. My parents started looking for it a few months ago and during their search they discovered that the boat was used during WW2 in the Pacific. It was the only Coast Guard boat to host a Japanese surrender. My parents were able to find where it had been abandoned and notified the Coast Guard who arranged for it to be salvaged and donated to a museum. We got to out with them today while they removed parts and had a press conference. Pretty cool day but now I have another train ride home and I'm tiiiiired.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired. Had to wake up early and take the train almost to Sacramento to meet up with my folks. The boat I grew up on was being salvaged by the Coast Guard. It was abandoned and mostly sunk. My parents started looking for it a few months ago and during their search they discovered that the boat was used during WW2 in the Pacific. It was the only Coast Guard boat to host a Japanese surrender. My parents were able to find where it had been abandoned and notified the Coast Guard who arranged for it to be salvaged and donated to a museum. We got to out with them today while they removed parts and had a press conference. Pretty cool day but now I have another train ride home and I'm tiiiiired.

Sounds like a very special day.

And also pretty damned cool.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

very nice piece of history.

at some point, I will come up with a joke about you living on a boat, but I can't think of a good one right now.

in other news, I really have to watch my playlists in the car with the kid.
when I last mentioned it, her new favourite song was Wheatus' "Teenage Dirtbag", which is nice and charming. A redeeming tale of finding love and Iron Maiden tickets.

well, Everclear's Volvo Driving Soccer mom is on the same disc, and I heard my little angel singing parts of that song today.
can't wait until the questions about this one come up.

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very nice piece of history.

at some point, I will come up with a joke about you living on a boat, but I can't think of a good one right now.

in other news, I really have to watch my playlists in the car with the kid.
when I last mentioned it, her new favourite song was Wheatus' "Teenage Dirtbag", which is nice and charming. A redeeming tale of finding love and Iron Maiden tickets.

well, Everclear's Volvo Driving Soccer mom is on the same disc, and I heard my little angel singing parts of that song today.
can't wait until the questions about this one come up.

We're gonna need a bigger boat.....

:D

J/K Vee, you know I got much love for ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna get a candy bar; the button I was supposed to push was "HH", so I went to the side, I found the "H" button, I pushed it twice. Fuckin'...potato chips came out, man, because they had an "HH" button for Christ's sake! You need to let me know. I'm not familiar with the concept of "HH". I did not learn my AA-BB-CC's. God god, dammit dammit.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halfway done
Montreal has 3 goals
Carolina has 5 shots.

fuck

changes. now. no effort. uninspired. lots of losing. no defense. Cam left on islands. fuck.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hdn::hdn::hdn:

8 min left in 2nd

6 shots.

un fucking real

and no, no GNT... not deserving of one.
(well, comeds may disagree, but I don't care)

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like when they bring a comedian on stage, they always tell you what else they do. But fuck, this is enough, isn't it? He's here tonight performing, because that is his job! But no, it's gotta be, "He laid bricks in Philadelphia. And he repaired a car in Oklahoma. He has an umbrella store in Philadelphia. That's the only city that comes to mind right now. Philadelphia, 'cause you can say "Philly" and the people from Philadelphia will not get mad. Like if you say "Frisco," San Francisco people say, "Fuck off!" But if you say "Philly" they say, "Alright!" Because I don't always have time to say "Philadelphia." Sometimes I just need that word to be two syllables. Phil-a-del-phi-a. Fuck, five! Your town would be called Philly too if it had five syllables!

Status
Not open for further replies.