• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one final thought. While we are rightly infuriated by people using the election as an excuse to spew hate, we must also be as outraged and infuriated with the @$$clowns who are using the election as an excuse to commit violent acts. Errr, I mean protests. They also should be held responsible for their actions.

To be clear, I am referring only to those who commit assault on others, vandalize and destroy property. Truly peaceful protesting is just free speech (although I do wonder if these protesters exercised their right to free speech on Tuesday).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one final thought. While we are rightly infuriated by people using the election as an excuse to spew hate, we must also be as outraged and infuriated with the @$$clowns who are using the election as an excuse to commit violent acts. Errr, I mean protests. They also should be held responsible for their actions.

To be clear, I am referring only to those who commit assault on others, vandalize and destroy property. Truly peaceful protesting is just free speech (although I do wonder if these protesters exercised their right to free speech on Tuesday).

Totally agree -it is plain sad no matter who won. A protest is one thing but using hate, vandalism and harming others is another. And what is even worse is no one is shocked by this, it was going to happen (people on both sides threatened prior if the results didn't go their way). It is truly sad how divided some people are.

Yeah I know this video is Samantha Bee (for you Republicans out there you skip to the part that gets to my point, time listed below).
Anyway you will see two different outcomes:
1. The First one the guy could not come to himself to give A PERSON a compliment on that PERSON because they voted to for the other parties candidate. Time: 1:53-2:36
2. The second is the one guy started to cry because how much hate filled his little community just because of ONE presidential election. They truly had empathy for one another. Time - 2:59 - 3:46

I just wish the later would be true but unfortunately we are still seeing both sides blame each other for the name calling, hate, etc.. Don't mean to break to news to all the folks who did that YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is misguided on both sides. That comment and the folks who are protesting.

1. That comment in that instagram post (sorry I thought Tweet!). YES it won't affect the outcome of this election, common sense.
2. For the folks protesting. What do they truly expect the endgame to be? The only way for a real change like that to occur is to VOTE and to get more involved in the political process. First is education yourself on the system and then engage in local, then state and finally the federal goverment.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree -it is plain sad no matter who won. A protest is one thing but using hate, vandalism and harming others is another. And what is even worse is no one is shocked by this, it was going to happen (people on both sides threatened prior if the results didn't go their way). It is truly sad how divided some people are.

Yeah I know this video is Samantha Bee (for you Republicans out there you skip to the part that gets to my point, time listed below).
Anyway you will see two different outcomes:
1. The First one the guy could not come to himself to give A PERSON a compliment on that PERSON because they voted to for the other parties candidate. Time: 1:53-2:36
2. The second is the one guy started to cry because how much hate filled his little community just because of ONE presidential election. They truly had empathy for one another. Time - 2:59 - 3:46

I just wish the later would be true but unfortunately we are still seeing both sides blame each other for the name calling, hate, etc.. Don't mean to break to news to all the folks who did that YOU ARE ALL WRONG!

Agreed. Extremists are both sides share equal blame.

The title at 0:29 and Ms. Bee's comment at 0:38 are why I cannot stand her.

"Try to ignore their smiles, it was a different time". Talk about disseminating hate. Every time I see her, I just want to yell at the TV "Go back to Canada you hoser !!!".

Not that she is the only one, but she is a good representation of the hate-filled "liberal" portion of society. And yes, there are lots to be found on the right side as well.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Extremists are both sides share equal blame.

The title at 0:29 and Ms. Bee's comment at 0:38 are why I cannot stand her.

"Try to ignore their smiles, it was a different time". Talk about disseminating hate. Every time I see her, I just want to yell at the TV "Go back to Canada you hoser !!!".

Not that she is the only one, but she is a good representation of the hate-filled "liberal" portion of society. And yes, there are lots to be found on the right side as well.

Trust me thats why I stressed the times and only wanted to use only those two items as an example. Unfortunately it came from a political agenda show because I know some folks couldn't get past the rest of the content. Thanks for understanding what I was doing there, it was the easiest example to find. :suds:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

Cw-uElFWEAAoud6

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what the message was but my first thought was of "Sesame Street". Remember the old song "One of these things isn't like the others, one of these things isn't quite the same. . ."

It struck me as a guy who bought a nice house and then looks around and sees his neighbors are fucking crazy.

Good luck, Justin!

I guess the good thing is it doesn't appear to be much of a turnout.

More will show up when we no longer have to worry about all that political correctness bullshit.

That's some mighty talk outta fucking Germany lol

Well, if anyone knows the risks of putting a hate-spewing nationalist in power...

Status
Not open for further replies.