• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but next time you can just take the oil :nod:

18491606-standard.jpg

What's the problem, Iraq will gladly hand their oil over to the US.

:L

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry if mattolaing ... saw this story last week didnt read it ... saw it with a revised headline today lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry if mattolaing ... saw this story last week didnt read it ... saw it with a revised headline today lol

If he is adding an inch anywhere it should be on his tiny, cherub-like hands.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@sabresfaninthesouth guessing you got a day off today? Yikes.
Luckily for me, I've been out of town since last week Friday. I missed the fuel shortages and now this.

As far as I'm aware, my office hasn't closed for the day, but I'm based south of downtown, well away from where the issues have been so far.

Hopefully it's all blown over by the time I get back.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for me, I've been out of town since last week Friday. I missed the fuel shortages and now this.

As far as I'm aware, my office hasn't closed for the day, but I'm based south of downtown, well away from where the issues have been so far.

Better blown over than all blown up. Rioting is so stupid.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Investigators also found a container of vaseline in his locker and the trial was presented with the prospect that a puck could be concealed in an anal cavity and not be detected by the wand. In preparation for these proceedings, in fact, a security employee actually tested the idea, Barnes said."

Okay then.

Canadian Mint employee accused of smuggling $180K of gold in his rectum

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Investigators also found a container of vaseline in his locker and the trial was presented with the prospect that a puck could be concealed in an anal cavity and not be detected by the wand. In preparation for these proceedings, in fact, a security employee actually tested the idea, Barnes said."

Okay then.

Canadian Mint employee accused of smuggling $180K of gold in his rectum
That security guard must have been the one that didn't catch guy in the first place.

Because he certainly got stuck with a shitty job.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My sister went to Disney for the week and just missed it as well. Hope it all returns to normal soon.

Here in Columbus, we are a bit on edge. No issues yet, but last week cops shot and killed a 13 year old kid. Kid and some friends held up and old lady at a bus stop with a BB Gun made to look like a Glock. Kid ran, got cornered, pulled gun out and... well, you get the idea.

Fortunately, some local pastors blamed the kid, so no big problems yet. Fingers crossed.

I concur, rioting is stupid.

a puck could be concealed in an anal cavity and not be detected

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister went to Disney for the week and just missed it as well. Hope it all returns to normal soon.

Here in Columbus, we are a bit on edge. No issues yet, but last week cops shot and killed a 13 year old kid. Kid and some friends held up and old lady at a bus stop with a BB Gun made to look like a Glock. Kid ran, got cornered, pulled gun out and... well, you get the idea.

Fortunately, some local pastors blamed the kid, so no big problems yet. Fingers crossed.

I concur, rioting is stupid.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The case they're rioting against is pretty weak, too. Seems like the police account is backed up by multiple impartial witnesses.

Anyway, the second a riot breaks out the Guard should be deployed. It's only a matter of time before one of these riots break out into LA 1992.

Status
Not open for further replies.