• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That's Canton/Akron/Youngstown area. None of us claim that as actually part of Ohio.

Like how the East Coast feels about New Jersey.

So ya mean kinda like how the professional world views lawyers? Is that what you mean??

You know what you are? You're a anti-lawyite!!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ That's Canton/Akron/Youngstown area. None of us claim that as actually part of Ohio.

Like how the East Coast feels about New Jersey.
The East Coast has South Carolina, Delawhere and the abomination that is most of Florida.

NJ is like Valhalla compared to those.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like some parts of FL. Naples is a nice town. Had some good party/boat days in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. People seem to like Disney World for some reason.
Some reason. My daughter after going to DW twice prefers Sea World.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like some parts of FL. Naples is a nice town. Had some good party/boat days in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. People seem to like Disney World for some reason.

If you're into nature the Everglades are amazing. I went to Key West for a conference a while back and enjoyed that too.

If we're talking eastern states that I could happily never see again, I'd go with West Virginia. Probably just bad luck but I've never seen such a collection of methed-out inbreds in my life.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...filled with horrible, horrible people.
Meh. Name one place that isn't.

If you're into nature the Everglades are amazing. I went to Key West for a conference a while back and enjoyed that too.

If we're talking eastern states that I could happily never see again, I'd go with West Virginia. Probably just bad luck but I've never seen such a collection of methed-out inbreds in my life.
I've wanted to go to the Keys since watching Bloodline on Netflix. And agreed, the Glades are nature at its finest.

I would've included WV but I figured the comment referred to states with a shore. My best friend's girl (at the time) went to WVU on a soccer scholarship and we made the drive to Morganstown once. Went to one party and mingled with the locals a little and I honestly feared that I might wind up in a Deliverance-like situation.

The hills were kinda nice in the fall though.

Status
Not open for further replies.