• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a mental disorder that would explain that idiot's actions? Reserving for a minute that his wife is probably dumber for his stupidity to come to public light three times before leaving him, what would possess a man like this to be so stupid with his attempted adultery? There has to be some sort of psychological disorder no?

Narcissistic personality disorder - Mayo Clinic
Maybe?

He believes he is superhuman and above reproach. He's a God. In his own mind.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a mental disorder that would explain that idiot's actions? Reserving for a minute that his wife is probably dumber for his stupidity to come to public light three times before leaving him, what would possess a man like this to be so stupid with his attempted adultery? There has to be some sort of psychological disorder no?
I'm sure there could be a bunch of different conditions. Probably something along the lines of what causes so many guys to send dick pics to random women or dudes to flash their junk at strangers at a bus stop.

I won't say anything about his wife because we don't know what happens behind the scenes in their marriage. They have a young child so I can appreciate making an effort to make it work. I don't think people deserve to be judged negatively for choosing to stay with someone if the choice is their own and based on information that we're not privy to.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there could be a bunch of different conditions. Probably something along the lines of what causes so many guys to send dick pics to random women or dudes to flash their junk at strangers at a bus stop.

I won't say anything about his wife because we don't know what happens behind the scenes in their marriage. They have a young child so I can appreciate making an effort to make it work. I don't think people deserve to be judged negatively for choosing to stay with someone if the choice is their own and based on information that we're not privy to.
I'd agree if the offender wasn't repeatedly making a public ass of himself at the expense of her honour. Like, now she's leaving him? The first time he did it again, during an election campaign that was being filmed for a documentary in which she is furious after finding out, wasn't the final straw but this one is?

Sorry. She's an idiot and she's the next president's longtime closest advisor. That should ring alarm bells.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The signal’s strength indicates that if it in-fact came from a isotropic beacon, the power source would have to be built by a Kardashev Type II civilization"

No, not Kardashians!!! We're doomed!!!

Large buttocked, large lipped, dim witted aliens who all seem to have an inflated sense of their own artistic abilities?

They're called:
hqdefault.jpg

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Large buttocked, large lipped, dim witted aliens who all seem to have an inflated sense of their own artistic abilities?
Either way, that makes this discovery a non-event. We would still have no proof of intelligent life outside our solar system.

/As if there is any within our solar system.

Status
Not open for further replies.