• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Howard Dean come on when i was watching the dnc and I immediately went on youtube and watched this over and over again

... 15 minutes later I went on my run ... when i came back i saw that in last nights speech he almost went there again ... :thumb: up to you Howard Dean lol

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my 5 year old girl has taken to saying "Donald Trump needs to be eliminated" ... no clue where that comes from ... i swear it wasnt me

/people who want to talk to jstew
1)Frankie Aquilini
2)The Feds

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just took a 1900 mile road trip from Columbus, up through northern Michigan, then back down the coast of Michigan through Indiana to Chicago, then to Springfield Ill, back through Indianapolis to Columbus.

I saw two Trump Billboards. One was in Detroit and was, appropriately, on an empty and crumbling factory. The other was in Indy and had the words "Fire Mike Pence" spray painted on it.

Awesome.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comedy from the Cowpie in the 'Lumbus.

Trump gripes about OH fire marshal

About that.

1) His people were told that they could only accommodate 1000 due to construction blocking exit doors on Friday. They agreed. They issued a few thousand tickets anyway.

Trump campaign agreed to 1,000-person cap for rally, convention officials say

2) A friend of mine works downtown and said maybe 100 were turned away. Not thousands and thousands.

3) The gist of his speech was "The election is rigged". Which is good. In fact, the Formula 1 world championship is rigged too. That's why I am not a world champion. The system is rigged against me. It has nothing to do with the fact that I have no discernible talent in a race car. RIGGED

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

About that.

1) His people were told that they could only accommodate 1000 due to construction blocking exit doors on Friday. They agreed. They issued a few thousand tickets anyway.

2) A friend of mine works downtown and said maybe 100 were turned away. Not thousands and thousands.

3) The gist of his speech was "The election is rigged". Which is good. In fact, the Formula 1 world championship is rigged too. That's why I am not a world champion. The system is rigged against me. It has nothing to do with the fact that I have no discernible talent in a race car. RIGGED

He said the motivations for limiting the crowd were "purely political."

Is it possible Trump doesn't understand what fire marshals actually do? Relatedly, doesn't he build fucking buildings for a living?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

About that.

You know, you really don't have to waste a hundred words explaining why Trump is a shit-filled scud missile that needs to be pointed at one of those South Pacific islands the US used to use to test nukes. The following words came out of this guy's mouth yesterday: "Hillary Clinton is the devil. It's true."

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said the motivations for limiting the crowd were "purely political."

Is it possible Trump doesn't understand what fire marshals actually do? Relatedly, doesn't he build fucking buildings for a living?

The election of fire marshal here last go-round was hotly contested. Not as bitter as the battle for meter maid in the Arena District, but still, very hard fought.

You know, you really don't have to waste a hundred words explaining why Trump is a shit-filled scud missile that needs to be pointed at one of those South Pacific islands the US used to use to test nukes. The following words came out of this guy's mouth yesterday: "Hillary Clinton is the devil. It's true."

It's less explaining and more just using words to help the ache in my head when reading about the monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.