• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kate... meh. She has a gorgeous face, and a nice body with clothes on, but when her topless photos got leaked, her tits are poo. I mean no one is perfect, it's just when you're held to such high regard, I just don't see it. I hate people.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have you learned nothing from the Zombie Apocalypse? you need the heavy caskets and the concrete walls to keep you in so your loved ones dont have to brain you

lol

But seriously, this is such an awesome concept. Cremation completely erases you physically, being buried in steel or being filled with chemicals just completely pollutes the earth and doesn't allow you to decompose naturally.

I love the idea of life giving way to life. I am definitely telling my parents and siblings that if for some reason I pass away before them, this is what I want done.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

But seriously, this is such an awesome concept. Cremation completely erases you physically, being buried in steel or being filled with chemicals just completely pollutes the earth and doesn't allow you to decompose naturally.

I love the idea of life giving way to life. I am definitely telling my parents and siblings that if for some reason I pass away before them, this is what I want done.

yeah I quite like this as well. it can also give a sense of finish to life as you are going back into the earth (holy fuck were hippies Jeff) rather than just sitting in a casket that will just sit forever (holy fuck this is morbid now) some people could find some serious calm in the passing for this and it may help that belief that you are part of a reincarnated life (well Im hitting Buddhism now). this is pretty brilliant.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I quite like this as well. it can also give a sense of finish to life as you are going back into the earth (holy fuck were hippies Jeff) rather than just sitting in a casket that will just sit forever (holy fuck this is morbid now) some people could find some serious calm in the passing for this and it may help that belief that you are part of a reincarnated life (well Im hitting Buddhism now). this is pretty brilliant.

lol, I definitely have a major hippy aspect to my life/thinking. I just don't have dreads or wear birkenstocks :lol:.

If you have private land, just think of planting a new tree above the buried body of your loved ones (yes I know, this is a morbid subject), just think though, they are alive in that tree, and they will give life and air to other living things, you theoretically live on forever. I mean if you really want to get crazy, you can create a family "graveyard" and etch their names in the tree and continue that practice.

I dunno, weird thought, but I am definitely liking this concept. I just feel like being pumped with formaldehyde and being buried in a metal coffin to just rot and not decompose naturally is just a permanent end to that person's existence.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I definitely have a major hippy aspect to my life/thinking. I just don't have dreads or wear birkenstocks :lol:.

If you have private land, just think of planting a new tree above the buried body of your loved ones (yes I know, this is a morbid subject), just think though, they are alive in that tree, and they will give life and air to other living things, you theoretically live on forever. I mean if you really want to get crazy, you can create a family "graveyard" and etch their names in the tree and continue that practice.

I dunno, weird thought, but I am definitely liking this concept. I just feel like being pumped with formaldehyde and being buried in a metal coffin to just rot and not decompose naturally is just a permanent end to that person's existence.

I think its great. but if you ever sell that property and someone wants to take those trees down?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its great. but if you ever sell that property and someone wants to take those trees down?

Well, that's the thing, if I can make an actual family tradition of it, hopefully that wouldn't be a worry. But even if so, you've already been transferred through the roots, and probably to other living plants in the ground as well as served as food to critters underground, and through the plants that grow, and been a part of something that created air for living things to breath, so on and so forth... lol @ other people reading this thinking how fucking weird we are.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, SportsHoopla! :yo:

In an hour and fifteen minutes, I'll be taking what may be the last final exam of my life. Wish me luck!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's the thing, if I can make an actual family tradition of it, hopefully that wouldn't be a worry. But even if so, you've already been transferred through the roots, and probably to other living plants in the ground as well as served as food to critters underground, and through the plants that grow, and been a part of something that created air for living things to breath, so on and so forth... lol @ other people reading this thinking how fucking weird we are.

Im not sure what its really like in Canada but Im sure its not like the states where property is handed down from generation to generation I wish it was more. I bought my house from a family that have owned it since it was built that they passed it down to their kids. one family its a pretty neat thing up to it being only 35 years old lol. not that much history but its still history.

I dont really care what people think of me anyway :D. Im like you jeff. I dont believe in religion and a heaven or hell. I follow buddhist ideals but am not a buddhist. I think when you die you die its over. its done. its a good idea of what you found I think it would help alot who are scared of death that have the same belief as me with a sense of purpose in that final act.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what its really like in Canada but Im sure its not like the states where property is handed down from generation to generation I wish it was more. I bought my house from a family that have owned it since it was built that they passed it down to their kids. one family its a pretty neat thing up to it being only 35 years old lol. not that much history but its still history.

I dont really care what people think of me anyway :D. Im like you jeff. I dont believe in religion and a heaven or hell. I follow buddhist ideals but am not a buddhist. I think when you die you die its over. its done. its a good idea of what you found I think it would help alot who are scared of death that have the same belief as me with a sense of purpose in that final act.

Exactly... We pretty much think exactly the same, except I'm a little up in the air as to what I believe as far as afterlife (I def don't believe in a Heaven or Hell). Not sure, and none of us will truly know until we take our last breath. I'm still a little up in the air with the whole concept of the "soul".

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When something happens to me I already have a good taxidermist lined up. My family is going to be so happy. And sad I guess. But mostly happy when they get the delivery.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When something happens to me I already have a good taxidermist lined up. My family is going to be so happy. And sad I guess. But mostly happy when they get the delivery.

Heisman pose?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kate... meh. She has a gorgeous face, and a nice body with clothes on, but when her topless photos got leaked, her tits are poo. I mean no one is perfect, it's just when you're held to such high regard, I just don't see it. I hate people.

:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.