• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
35oocr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kick myself for not sending this in to David Letterman or Jay Leno - I was driving past a grocery store in Calgary a few years ago and on the promotional sign they had the following:

Hostess-Lays
2 for $5

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished washing my new Pilot

screw that

paying someone else from now on

Aint nobody go time for that

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two photos are awesome. :lol:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newspaper takes heat over haunting subway photo - CNN.com

It's not the newspaper that pisses me off. I think censorship is ridiculous, and news companies should be free to print whatever the fuck they want.

I am disgusted by the photographer. How do you not lend a hand to a man who is about to die that you could have saved? All to just be the one with your name on that grim photo.

Humanity sickens me.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newspaper takes heat over haunting subway photo - CNN.com

It's not the newspaper that pisses me off. I think censorship is ridiculous, and news companies should be free to print whatever the fuck they want.

I am disgusted by the photographer. How do you not lend a hand to a man who is about to die that you could have saved? All to just be the one with your name on that grim photo.

Humanity sickens me.

saying the paper can do what they want and the photographer is at fault is pretty contradicting to me. free will lets that photographer do what he wants but it all pisses me off

the title
the picture
the non action by ANYONE

human nature sickens me some days and this is one of them. free speech and censorship talk is way too convenient to use nowadays when is enough enough. I think this would be a nice start. this man had a family I would fucking lose my mind if my father/brother/friend was shown like this. I mean fucking SNAP. maybe our society needs a little more censorship and control.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like awful news... It's what sells. Had the headline been, photographer saves man pushed onto train tracks, it would have been celebrated for a day. This will get dragged out for weeks, and it is free publicity for the newspaper and the photographer. It is sickening.

I don't find it to be contradicting. The man is free to help or not. I was just making the point that the lack of compassion for your fellow man in this world is just, for the twentieth time, sickening.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don't value life as a whole (meaning others as well as their own), they're just selfish.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People like awful news... It's what sells. Had the headline been, photographer saves man pushed onto train tracks, it would have been celebrated for a day. This will get dragged out for weeks, and it is free publicity for the newspaper and the photographer. It is sickening.

I don't find it to be contradicting. The man is free to help or not. I was just making the point that the lack of compassion for your fellow man in this world is just, for the twentieth time, sickening.

and the lack of compassion from the paper for his family is equally sickening to me. it all stinks. it just all sucks

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the lack of compassion from the paper for his family is equally sickening to me. it all stinks. it just all sucks

True... I didn't even think of it from that POV. We live in a fucked up world. Disheartening.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True... I didn't even think of it from that POV. We live in a fucked up world. Disheartening.

its funny you know what I find disgusting as well. not in the same form of this but to me the obsession this world has with the royal family and the baby on the way for will and kate. people are losing their fucking minds and the press is just all over it like it should be the biggest thing in my life. fuck its a baby not the second coming of a god I dont believe in

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny you know what I find disgusting as well. not in the same form of this but to me the obsession this world has with the royal family and the baby on the way for will and kate. people are losing their fucking minds and the press is just all over it like it should be the biggest thing in my life. fuck its a baby not the second coming of a god I dont believe in

Yep. The only reason they are still relevant is because of the publics fascination with "reality" TV and the lifestyle of people "above them" (in wealth). It's fucking ridiculous. I don't give a fuck if they're a trillionaire, they're no better than me or you.

I saw the "breaking news" yesterday and just laughed.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

at the end of the news last night at 7pm they roll into entertainment tonight and the BIG HEADLINE they start the program with is

"KATES WEIGHT" ... (voice over) "how much weight will she gain"

my wife went to throw one of my sons toy trains through the tv but i managed to turn the tv off in time

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. The only reason they are still relevant is because of the publics fascination with "reality" TV and the lifestyle of people "above them" (in wealth). It's fucking ridiculous. I don't give a fuck if they're a trillionaire, they're no better than me or you.

I saw the "breaking news" yesterday and just laughed.

at least she is HOT

at the end of the news last night at 7pm they roll into entertainment tonight and the BIG HEADLINE they start the program with is

"KATES WEIGHT" ... (voice over) "how much weight will she gain"

my wife went to throw one of my sons toy trains through the tv but i managed to turn the tv off in time

I can imagine. its mind boggling sad that its so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.