• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..

I crashed somewhere in between periods 2 & 3, but at that point it looked to me like Boston was taking it over a little at a time. I thought the B's were winning the races and the battles up till that point.....the crowd was into it....the will seemed to be there....then I read this morning that the Caps won it. Weird.

Was Holtby that good that he made all the difference in the 3rd?

He was the difference in the whole series.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Smoking the remainder of that pork loin I cut the chops off of the other day. Going for an apple cinnamon flavor. Making it up as I go, my favorite way to cook. The toughest part is remembering what the hell I did if it comes out awesome...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoking the remainder of that pork loin I cut the chops off of the other day. Going for an apple cinnamon flavor. Making it up as I go, my favorite way to cook. The toughest part is remembering what the hell I did if it comes out awesome...

lol I'm exactly the same way. Anal. :lol:

...but you know how it is Matt......low and slow. It is and always will be the key to outstanding grilling.

Good luck man.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Auto, I do the same thing.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol I'm exactly the same way. Anal. :lol:

...but you know how it is Matt......low and slow. It is and always will be the key to outstanding grilling.

Good luck man.

That's why I love smoking. I have to try really hard to fuck it up. :lol:

...Might even break out the Hammock today to ensure the slowness of it all.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ooh, and beer can chicken is on tap for the weekend. The definition of an easy yet succulent meal. Unless you keep drinking the beer before you shove it up a chickens ass...

Been thinking about cooking a turkey the same way, except using a heiniken keg can. Never seen it done, but sounds like a winner to me!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Auto, I do the same thing.

Me too, but without the whole "try to remember what I did if it turns out good" thing. Because me cooking was the inspiration for this smiley:

:ss:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh, and beer can chicken is on tap for the weekend. The definition of an easy yet succulent meal. Unless you keep drinking the beer before you shove it up a chickens ass...

Been thinking about cooking a turkey the same way, except using a heiniken keg can. Never seen it done, but sounds like a winner to me!

ohhhhhhh ... love beer can chicken ... my father in law put $100 on the table and dared me to drink the remnants of the beer can last summer ... I couldnt man up lol :L

what kinda rub do you use on the chicken?

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Me too, but without the whole "try to remember what I did if it turns out good" thing. Because me cooking was the inspiration for this smiley:

:ss:

You are now on the list with my wife of people that may NOT touch my grill.:flame:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL thats hilarious send pics if you do haha...

I like the beer can chicken. fantastic stuff.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhhhhhh ... love beer can chicken ... my father in law put $100 on the table and dared me to drink the remnants of the beer can last summer ... I couldnt man up lol :L

i use Fresh Thyme, Rosemary, and Sage

also Kosher Salt, fresh ground pepper and Paprika as a rub

I also put garlic IN the beer can (2 whole cloves peeled), the stalks from the rosemary (plus an extra full stalk) 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoons of chill flakes.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I use a lot of store bought rubs for poultry. (unless I'm going for the citrus effect. Marmalades, jellies, and basic seasonings) I really like McCormick's line of "Grill Mates". If I make my own it is usually simple. Brown sugar, sea salt, black pepper, and paprika. I don't like to take too much away from the smoke flavor. For that I use good 'ol Apple wood chips.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I also put garlic IN the beer can (2 whole cloves peeled), the stalks from the rosemary (plus an extra full stalk) 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoons of chill flakes.

Never thought of seasoning the beer! I'm doing that with this bird!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought of seasoning the beer! I'm doing that with this bird!!

that is the key for me. the steam really makes it nice..

also dont forget to put the rub inside the cavity as well (Im sure you do anyway)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i forgot to add a couple drops of liquid smoke in the can as well if you want a little smokier flavour as an option only.

Status
Not open for further replies.