• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now he is buried in the red. :D

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A_e2ef68_1951722.jpg

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys don't speak-a the Spanish but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what they're saying. It's so cute!

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing Places Around The World Gallery

this is pretty awesome.

I like the suspension bridge in north van but to put it in this category? Im not so sure

those are great pictures

its one of those thing where its in your backyard and you probably take it for granted because you kinda see it everywhere ... in tv commercials or youve been there many times

Ive been lucky to travel to a few places in my life where I see beautiful awe inspiring scenery and the beauty kinda just takes your breath away ... cap suspension bridge wouldnt do it because of the above

but we have had family from other countries visit and when they see that bridge they have that "wow" feeling

the one for me on this list that Ive been to and kinda go meh ... is multnomah falls ... Sand Dunes in Oregon visually stunned me more than the waterfall

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have one of those too!

SanFrancisco.jpg

I've been to San Fran a few times. love it.

how long does it take for you to go to a sharks game. I really don't know the distance of where the Sharks play

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to San Fran a few times. love it.

how long does it take for you to go to a sharks game. I really don't know the distance of where the Sharks play

If there's no traffic, it takes about 45 - 60 minutes to drive there. In traffic it's more like an hour and a half. Sometimes I take the train down which is a 90 minute ride because of all the stops. But they let you drink on the train. It's BYOB!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those are great pictures

its one of those thing where its in your backyard and you probably take it for granted because you kinda see it everywhere ... in tv commercials or youve been there many times

Ive been lucky to travel to a few places in my life where I see beautiful awe inspiring scenery and the beauty kinda just takes your breath away ... cap suspension bridge wouldnt do it because of the above

but we have had family from other countries visit and when they see that bridge they have that "wow" feeling

the one for me on this list that Ive been to and kinda go meh ... is multnomah falls ... Sand Dunes in Oregon visually stunned me more than the waterfall

are the sand dunes far from vancouver? Ive been around the world a few times and seen some cool places and history as well. these places in those pictures are pretty mind blowing.

have you been to capilano since they put the walk way on the side of the mountain? I have not yet.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's no traffic, it takes about 45 - 60 minutes to drive there. In traffic it's more like an hour and a half. Sometimes I take the train down which is a 90 minute ride because of all the stops. But they let you drink on the train. It's BYOB!

yeah that is cool for the train. I think if all goes well this year. Ill be making a road trip to the shark tank next year. (or maybe these playoffs :) )

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs?!? You kidding me?!? Playoffs?!? I just want to win a game...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing Places Around The World Gallery

this is pretty awesome.

I like the suspension bridge in north van but to put it in this category? Im not so sure

I've had nightmares about that suspension bridge, and this is the first time I've ever seen it. My mind invented that bridge specifically to give my fear of heights something to worry about in my sleep...

But those pictures are just amazing.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are the sand dunes far from vancouver? Ive been around the world a few times and seen some cool places and history as well. these places in those pictures are pretty mind blowing.

have you been to capilano since they put the walk way on the side of the mountain? I have not yet.

we drove down the oregon coast 7 years ago now and stopped and stayed in alot of towns so I couldnt tell you direct drive time without looking it up. I just remember driving and it was all forest and wilderness (like BC) and then taking an S turn in the road and it was ocean and thousands of blue herons in the water and when we kept along that s turn it turned into a mountain of sand ... was just amazing

havent been to capilano since they did that treetops thing ... we did the xmas bridge lighting a couple years back when our son was 1 (that was fun walking the bridge at night with a 1 year old harnessed to me and fat people with no balance walking towards you going the other way) ... Im guessing we'll prob take the kids again this summer

this is on the bucket list

grand-canyon-1.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 for 4 now on roll up the rim

"gagnez un cafe ou latte"

:thumb:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we drove down the oregon coast 7 years ago now and stopped and stayed in alot of towns so I couldnt tell you direct drive time without looking it up. I just remember driving and it was all forest and wilderness (like BC) and then taking an S turn in the road and it was ocean and thousands of blue herons in the water and when we kept along that s turn it turned into a mountain of sand ... was just amazing

havent been to capilano since they did that treetops thing ... we did the xmas bridge lighting a couple years back when our son was 1 (that was fun walking the bridge at night with a 1 year old harnessed to me and fat people with no balance walking towards you going the other way) ... Im guessing we'll prob take the kids again this summer

this is on the bucket list

grand-canyon-1.jpg

jesus that looks like something out of Starwars.

Ill add the dunes to the list.

also if you EVER have the chance drive from Vancouver to San Francisco through the redwoods. it was amazing. the trees are something to behold (and they filmed Return of the Jedi there lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.