• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk with Auto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had some at 4:30 or so, need some more now. That or a 5 hour energy (I actually might do that)

Yea, I hear those work really well, I may have to switch to those instead of monster's, those things are loaded with garbage.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I hear those work really well, I may have to switch to those instead of monster's, those things are loaded with garbage.

Yeah, used it once, split it with someone, kept me a awake for 2 1/2 hours. But some people hate the taste, it just tastes like medicine. Tastes fine to me

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Top o' the morning to ya!

(and yes Tyler, I finally had time to join)

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There he is, guten morgen! How was your workload yesterday?

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There he is, guten morgen! How was your workload yesterday?

One long friggin day. Had golf league after, went home and passed out. Kind of pissed today, lost a couple jobs because I couldn't start til Monday and somebody else would today. They will be mad once they figure out that my guys work weekends. :mad:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting rocked here at work, no time to stay and chat... :(

I hate the start of the fall semester...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you gotta make it visible to the public Tox

?? Others have seen it and commented on it in the past. I'll check it out. Thx!

*edit* It is visible to "everyone".

Last edited by a moderator:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my work comp is blocking it or something, lol. Either that or I'm friggin retarded. I cant wait to get my right arm done. It's gonna actually mean something this time around, not tribal. I somewhat regret getting a tribal sleeve, but I still like it for aesthetic reasons. My right arm I'm gonna get my family crest, a tiger (chinese zodiac), my initials in germanic runes somehow incrested in a sun with rays coming off it (my initials mean "summer sun" in germanic runes and I was born in summer), the number 27 in roman numerals (numerology for day you were born on), an abstract virgin mary for a being a virgo, and then fill it with something. I want to blend all that into a sleeve of this art style from John Baizley... This style of overlapping shit is cool IMO.

baizley2.jpg

Sweet idea Jeff. When you start getting it done, it'll probably be in stages, right? So...you're going to have to post stage photos for us as you go through it man. Cool?

{btw - I hope your b-day was a blast! :D}

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet idea Jeff. When you start getting it done, it'll probably be in stages, right? So...you're going to have to post stage photos for us as you go through it man. Cool?

{btw - I hope your b-day was a blast! :D}

I def will, but I'm not starting that arm for a while, thats gonna be really detailed and big bucks. Im almost done with this arm. My birthday was alright, the whole weekend was a nonstop craze... Wasn't expecting that, I was planning on taking it easy.

And good morning anyone who is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.