• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk with Auto...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later bro, hope your day gets better.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Auto, how's it going sly, tyler how are you?

I am "working from home" today because it is move in day for undergrads and you could not pay me enough to drive in to Oakland before Monday....fuck it....

Hey 46, lucky you working from home.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritari, looks like you've been having some ups and downs lately...as you get older, you'll discover how to level out your moods, so that it's just mostly "down" ;)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just please god dont become dependant on pills. That shit is taking the world over. Every person I talk to is taking a different pill for something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 46, lucky you working from home.

I am "working" hard....actually I will do some work for real, I have a pretty significant deadline coming up for a career move that could be life altering, so I will do some work, but I will also be watching Golf and playing with the dogs more than usual....and I do not plan on changing out of lacrosse shorts for the entire day... :)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am "working" hard....actually I will do some work for real, I have a pretty significant deadline coming up for a career move that could be life altering, so I will do some work, but I will also be watching Golf and playing with the dogs more than usual....and I do not plan on changing out of lacrosse shorts for the entire day... :)

Get to work bro, lol. Good luck with the career move, it's friggin tough out there, any step forward is drastic. Comfortable work clothes, lol, you play(ed) lacrosse?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get to work bro, lol. Good luck with the career move, it's friggin tough out there, any step forward is drastic. Comfortable work clothes, lol, you play(ed) lacrosse?

No, I played hockey and football. I just have short legs so lacrosse shorts do not look ridiculous, ha ha...

Yeah, this is one of those post-dco possibilities that can open a lot of doors. Even the guys that I work for here are doing their best to get me the position because it looks good for the University as well. Depending on how it goes, I will keep people here posted. It is kind of an odd position, but cool.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just please god dont become dependant on pills. That shit is taking the world over. Every person I talk to is taking a different pill for something.
Oh, if this in response to my post, I just wanted to say I wasn't referring to pills...just that is my natural "low" state. :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, who's going to join us today with the coffee talk?

Good morning Mr. Ritari. :)

My Phils got their asses handed to them in 3 straight games against Houston. Base running blunders everywhere! Un-be-lieve-able... :L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone say coffee?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going, friggin beat. Birthday today, gonna be a boring one. I have no motivation to even go out, plus I'm broke, lol. Finishing up my tat tomorrow, so I have no disposable cash. And you?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going, friggin beat. Birthday today, gonna be a boring one. I have no motivation to even go out, plus I'm broke, lol. Finishing up my tat tomorrow, so I have no disposable cash. And you?

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY!!! :D

I hear ya on the beat....been a looong week for me too.

Workin on the tat eh? Niiiiice! Doing some work on an existing one or getting something new? If you get a chance....hit my photos and check out the one I have up. :)

*edit* Speaking of broke....I'm outta rep right now, but I will be sliding you some b-day rep later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.