• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to clarify which one.
hi-mr-bean.gif

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zmk42lidxbob1.jpg

Women don't like hanging around people who are fans of people who hate women. Film at 11.

I'm getting too old for this shit. I thought Lahren was a MAGAt? Wtf is going on? Did some of these people grow brains? Must be the jab that's causing this.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty pissed off at grocery prices too but I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the solution probably isn’t yet another tax. I get that hard work isn’t exactly their strong suit but at some point these people have to come up with an idea that isn’t “ah fuck it, slap some more tax on it”.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty pissed off at grocery prices too but I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say the solution probably isn’t yet another tax. I get that hard work isn’t exactly their strong suit but at some point these people have to come up with an idea that isn’t “ah fuck it, slap some more tax on it”.

Junior seems hesitant to impose price controls...Maybe he's waiting to see what the major grocery chains will do :noidea:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Was it worth it to get three conservative justices on the Supreme Court just to have your party torn apart?

If Trump wins in 2024 I hope he brings back the Family Values Tour.

Hang on, I’m being told this is a different kind of family values

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior seems hesitant to impose price controls...Maybe he's waiting to see what the major grocery chains will do :noidea:
I don't see how price controls will fix anything - food producers are charging more because fuel/wages/employee shortages/natural disasters etc. If it trickles down to them and these companies become stressed how long before they start shutting down? And that's to say nothing of how quickly the grocers will close poor-performing stores which will inevitably affect the lower class more than anything as the already-existing problem of food deserts will just get that much worse.

The only one of the 5 companies he called out that doesn't really own anything outside the grocery sector is Empire, the rest all rely on sales of non-food products for a large share of their profits and Empire's earnings haven't nearly kept up with, say, Loblaws who are absolutely raking with their Shoppers Drug Mart performance.

Justin's feeling the heat from everywhere right now and he's completely shit out of ideas on how to fix anything (not that he's ever really had any to begin with). This is just throw shit at the wall stuff.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - Was it worth it to get three conservative justices on the Supreme Court just to have your party torn apart?

What's the appeal of this guy in the eyes of these women? He dated Hope Hicks, who is definitely out of his league, when they both worked in the WH and now a governor with a pretty bright political future (and again, who could probably do better) just jeopardized her entire career for him?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the appeal of this guy in the eyes of these women? He dated Hope Hicks, who is definitely out of his league, when they both worked in the WH and now a governor with a pretty bright political future (and again, who could probably do better) just jeopardized her entire career for him?

Going from Hope Hicks to Kristi Noem is certainly something...I guess Corey will be fighting @mattola for the hand of Lauren Boebert next :D

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Top 5 trashiest couple alive.

She only won her seat by a little over 500 votes last time and the same guy is running against her again. Come on 3rd district voters of Colorado, send out the trash.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She only won her seat by a little over 500 votes last time and the same guy is running against her again. Come on 3rd district voters of Colorado, send out the trash.
naw she'll get re-elected ... too many deranged librarian glasses fetishists voters out there :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.