• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know comedy bit that is edited but the responses prove how off the deep end those MAGA's are and not even realizing how bad the other issues he mentions are. Whereas the kids get it right away, so maybe there is some hope.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When the Feds finally come for Trumpy boy:

edfe730f-8f0b-4048-ad21-7f336b8d9680_text.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this not major news?

"Mr Taranto said that he had been living in his van and taking part in demonstrations in support of January 6 defendants outside the jail in DC. Late last month, the other protesters made him depart, claiming that his behaviour had grown erratic and that he had attempted to show a video of the death of Ashli Babbitt on January 6 to her mother."

First off, shocker that he lived in his van. Second, even the people taking the time to protest the treasonous idiots who committed multiple felonies and tried to overturn/disrupt the democratic process and the peaceful transference of power are like... "that guy's a little much."

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I read this I was like "what the heck is ELBY'S Big Boy?" I had only ever seen Bob's Big Boy growing up. I didn't realize that regionally across the US different franchise owner's owned ___(owner name)___ Big Boy.

I thought they were all gone but apparently there are now two groups that split years ago that still operate about 140 restaurants across the country combined. The original Big Boy restaurants are nearly all in Michigan (with a few in other states including one random one in North Dakota) with Frisch's Big Boys being all in Ohio.

But apparently the number 1 location for Big Boy restaurants - Japan. They have 274 locations that are totally independent of the original company, they don't sell the Big Boy hamburger, and you can get beer/wine there. Weird.

So if you, like me, had a Big Boy near you growing up and wondered 'what the fuck ever happened to them?', now you know.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I read this I was like "what the heck is ELBY'S Big Boy?" I had only ever seen Bob's Big Boy growing up. I didn't realize that regionally across the US different franchise owner's owned ___(owner name)___ Big Boy.

I thought they were all gone but apparently there are now two groups that split years ago that still operate about 140 restaurants across the country combined. The original Big Boy restaurants are nearly all in Michigan (with a few in other states including one random one in North Dakota) with Frisch's Big Boys being all in Ohio.

But apparently the number 1 location for Big Boy restaurants - Japan. They have 274 locations that are totally independent of the original company, they don't sell the Big Boy hamburger, and you can get beer/wine there. Weird.

So if you, like me, had a Big Boy near you growing up and wondered 'what the fuck ever happened to them?', now you know.
Let me just say that I feel if someone is choosing to eat at a place called "Elby's Big Boy" then they have some serious issues.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly didn't know they were still a thing. They used to exist around Pittsburgh but like @Comeds stated you have to have other issues going on to want to eat at one. :D

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly didn't know they were still a thing. They used to exist around Pittsburgh but like @Comeds stated you have to have other issues going on to want to eat at one. :D
The one that was closest to me was replaced with an Eat N Park in the late 70’s. I think it was a Bob’s. I just remember that creepy ass statue when I was a kid

/we had a Winky’s nearby also

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one that was closest to me was replaced with an Eat N Park in the late 70’s. I think it was a Bob’s. I just remember that creepy ass statue when I was a kid

My younger summer years were first hanging out in the Winky's where my mom worked. When they shut down she started working at Hills, so I spent my summers in the front lobby at playing the video games and getting stuff from the snack bar.

As for the Elbys in Monroeville I remember that one with that big ass creepy guy out front and I think that one became an Eat N Park also.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were all Bob's near me too. And one was maybe a mile from my house, I just do not recall ever going there.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember seeing this news last week but it went away pretty quickly.

Sad really as it shows how immune to huge events like this we have become.

how is Trump not being held responsible for putting his life in danger. Some say it wasn't actually Obamas address but the sheer fact of him continuously doing this is so dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.