• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the one hand, Paul Bernardo being moved to a medium security facility where he will still live in isolation isn't as insane as it appears up front although I definitely understand why the families of his victims, who have been through fucking hell over and over again, are outraged as are much of the public. It's bad enough his fucking monster of an ex wife walks free.

On the other, both the Minister of Public Safety and the Prime Minister's staffs had months of foreknowledge of this move and unless they are the absolute dumbest fucking people living on the planet knew this would be a massive fucking PR disaster but apparently NONE of these staffers bothered to let their bosses know what was coming and maybe have them try to act to stop it?

These people just live for scandals I swear. They get off on it.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only thing to do now is to let him into gen pop at Millhaven. Could probably win a majority off of that.
that is what I was hoping for, but are there criminals in there that have nothing to lose that would do it? or would the guards just look the other way and give the big :noidea:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is what I was hoping for, but are there criminals in there that have nothing to lose that would do it? or would the guards just look the other way and give the big :noidea:
Millhaven has a history and reputation of being about as bad as a max cage can get in Canada. He wouldn’t last a week.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Millhaven has a history and reputation of being about as bad as a max cage can get in Canada. He wouldn’t last a week.

A great song by the Tragically Hip as well.

12 men broke loose in 73
From Millhaven Maximum Security
And 12 pictures lined up across the front page
Seems the Mounties had a summertime war to wage

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC, polio making a return in MAGA America...

Santa's Semen is a great movie! You can see it all on the 'hub but it's broken into 6 14 minute parts. Make sure you watch them in order or you will not understand the ending!

Edit: Oops I thought it said Santa's Semen. Never mind.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Nice shirt weirdo

2. Why is he sitting in a gas station doing this news hit?

3. He was so close to saying the Clintons had him killed
He's wearing the shirt because he's working at a Farrells now. (I have no idea how big of a footprint Farrells Ice Cream had)

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's wearing the shirt because he's working at a Farrells now. (I have no idea how big of a footprint Farrells Ice Cream had)

I don’t recall ever hearing of them but a Google search did return this

On September 24, 1972, a privately owned Canadair Sabre jet (a variant of the F-86 Sabre) piloted by Richard Bingham failed to take off while leaving the Golden West Sport Aviation Air Show at Sacramento, California's Executive Airport. It went off the end of the runway and crashed into the ice cream parlour; 22 people died and 28 were injured.[22][23]

Could you imagine going out for ice cream and getting killed by a plane?!?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember women when anyone says they like it better in the good old days they want it before you could vote.

Anyway my reaction to this if any Southern Bapist women are upset is:

ahhh gumdrops.....

I would reference the hitting yourself in the dick GIF, but they don't have di.... ah nevermind.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point, you just need to get out of Darwin's way.

You're not wrong. The problem is these are the same people who take away health care resources and hospital rooms when they turn ill due to their blatant disregard of basic immunization for themselves and their children.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not wrong. The problem is these are the same people who take away health care resources and hospital rooms when they turn ill due to their blatant disregard of basic immunization for themselves and their children.
also as always ... those who cant be immunized due to some other health condition against diseases like polio are now susceptible to getting it since the idiots are spreading it

Status
Not open for further replies.