• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seems it didn't come into context with the story, in my opinion.

Honestly, he doesn't hide that tattoo, and to me, it doesn't matter if folks have tattoo's anyway.

Good thread on them trying to go after him, and it failed.

Finally, it didn't seem to bother them that Madison Cawthorn or that dimwit in CO has them.
Just for the record, I meant that if anything shouldn’t that be the target?

Not sure why they’re all excited about his tattoos but I’m not sure about most shit the right goes after these days.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record, I meant that if anything shouldn’t that be the target?

Not sure why they’re all excited about his tattoos but I’m not sure about most shit the right goes after these days.
Oh sorry I knew what you meant. Was really going on the same point they can't find anything useful as a talking point and will just do this hoping to cause up roar.

Anecdote on this. Just saw a post from the brother-in-law who has the Mastriano and Dr Oz signs in his yard. He essentially went off about the tatoo's but is the guy who has Ozzy tattoo'ed on this hand. :L

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry I knew what you meant. Was really going on the same point they can't find anything useful as a talking point and will just do this hoping to cause up roar.

Anecdote on this. Just saw a post from the brother-in-law who has the Mastriano and Dr Oz signs in his yard. He essentially went off about the tatoo's but is the guy who has Ozzy tattoo'ed on this hand. :L
So you’re saying he’s a fan of crazy train and Trump train?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky is not everyones cup of tea but damn that man make me laugh

He's down to Earth, hilarious, mocks celebrities views of their own importance, he's very well read, cares about animals, still with the same non-celebrity partner, and happily pokes fun of himself.

If people don't like him as a comedian, well, everyone has their own taste. But he's a phenomenal human being. If I could ever meet one celebrity and have a chat for an hour, it's definitely Ricky (now that Anthony Bourdain is gone).

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I didn't realize there was a problem with head injuries in figure skating.

She's probably just upset because Tessa Virtue quickly usurped her as Canada's sweetheart as far as figure skating is concerned.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, Snowdenshev is back in the news...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of my Ozzy Tattoo'ed brother in-law. Ever since he became a Mastiano supporter he conveniently takes a quarterly "vacations" to Gettysburg (Doug's district). I haven't been able to verify if he was out there around Jan 6th, but I almost guarantee he was.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The moderators of politicalhumor on Reddit (one of my favorite subs) have gotten a bee in their collective bonnets about some Texas law that aims to force social media sites to host opposing viewpoints for every point hosted (a standard they will not hold "News Sites" to). So if one person says Global Warming causes climate change, you have to allow at least one person who says it's a hoax. Basically they disagree because it goes against the purpose of Reddit where the community votes up valuable content and obliterates bullshit. Texas wants to say that social media sites can't ban people for straight up lying and seems like it wants to encourage it. The law has been deemed unconstitutional and Texas is doubling down on it in their fascist handbook policy docket.

In response, the mods have decided that every comment on that sub must include the text "Greg Abbott is a little piss baby". They are deleting any comment without the words and are banning anyone who tries to argue that he is not a little piss baby.

This plane was seen flying around Austin TX today:
t3_xo4dpq

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pierre is finding out what the rest of us already knew - These people are horrible.

PP didn't live up to Jeremy's expectations so it's the obligatory threat. You wanna play footsy with these people, expect the odd kick to the groin; just part of the process.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to understand why a suburban police department needs a vehicle like this. You will never convince me a college campus PD needs one.

mfjg203je4q91.jpg

How much could they lower tuition f they didn't spend probably 5 mil on a fucking TANK?

Some people are saying that they didn't buy the vehicle and the Army gave it to them since it's surplus. That's no argument. If the Army can afford to give away things like this that they aren't using, then they have too much money themselves. Plus the University still needs to run and maintain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.