• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1) It's getting very hard to tell the difference between authentic supporters and people being ironic. As an example, is the "Make America Florida" sign a joke? Or serious? And if serious, does this person realize this is also a joke?
(2) That's the first time I've seen a haul trailer devoted to whataboutism.
1. Sadly DeathSantis did say that before.
2. Just imagine all the money spent on that trailer and what they really could have done with it? :L

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, @mattola , you have a twin sister! Forty-three was wise to hide her from me.
tumblr_ngjgb9z5ww1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is officially up to a 69 with two fingers in felony charges.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump's indictment represented an assault on "freedom" to Kevin Caldwell of Fort Lauderdale. He stood in front of the Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. U.S. Courthouse with a U.S. flag. “What we are seeing today is a broken America,” Caldwell said. “America is under attack. Our freedoms are under attack.”

Which amendment guarantees us all the right to risk sharing nuclear secrets with foreign adversaries? I must have missed that day in Constitutional Law. It's probably one of the fine print ones people often miss like "a well-regulated militia."

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump's indictment represented an assault on "freedom" to Kevin Caldwell of Fort Lauderdale. He stood in front of the Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. U.S. Courthouse with a U.S. flag. “What we are seeing today is a broken America,” Caldwell said. “America is under attack. Our freedoms are under attack.”

Which amendment guarantees us all the right to risk sharing nuclear secrets with foreign adversaries? I must have missed that day in Constitutional Law. It's probably one of the fine print ones people often miss like "a well-regulated militia."
isnt this one of the common refrains for any maga republican issue lol .. name the issue and here is the mindless response

“What we are seeing today is a broken America,” “America is under attack. Our freedoms are under attack.” ... blah blah blah ... more brain rot (and yes crotch rot likely here as well) on display

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when does he become a flight risk? Russia awaits
Big potential problem for the Secret Service. Do they stay loyal to him and not stop him or do they uphold the law if he tries?

The jackass plead not guilty. Can't wait for kid rock to testify about the "maps and shit" Trump showed him.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a little while from now
If I'm not feeling any less sour
I promise myself to treat myself
And visit a nearby court
And climbing to the top
Will throw myself off
In an effort to
Make it clear to whoever
Wants to know what it's like when you're shattered
Left standing in the lurch at a church
Were people saying, My God, that's tough
She stood him up
No point in us remaining
We may as well go home
As I did on my own
Indicted again, naturally

with apologies to Gilbert O'Sullivan and the original is below.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“What we are seeing today is a broken America,” “America is under attack. Our freedoms are under attack.” ... blah blah blah ... more brain rot (and yes crotch rot likely here as well) on display

I certainly recall this for face masks. We were told by opponents it's a pretext to control and a hidden agenda. Except that the reason for them (pandemic) went away, and then so did the mask requirements. So whether you agreed or disagreed with them in principle (their effectiveness cannot be argued except by the profoundly stupid), they were clearly for their public health protection and not a pretext for destroying freedoms.

But people are too busy being enraged about the next thing to give some consideration to the last thing.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big potential problem for the Secret Service. Do they stay loyal to him and not stop him or do they uphold the law if he tries?

The jackass plead not guilty. Can't wait for kid rock to testify about the "maps and shit" Trump showed him.

this is a joke right

Status
Not open for further replies.