• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw… I voted yes to boycott Chick Fil-a on Joeys poll. Figured if they quit going to that place the drive thru lines won’t be backed up anymore.
I dont go unless I have a gift card or have to. Doesnt matter, I drive by one a lot and no matter what time it is the drive through line wraps around the place. I guess the frosted lemonade takes some time to prepare, which makes sense since I'd assume the place is anti-pron.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to thank Canada. Yes, Canada. Supposedly (possible urban legend) the White House used to be a pinkish color. It then got painted more of a white color after the Canadians burning it down in 1812. Thank you. Can you imagine how confusing and troubling it would be for many if it was still pink?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont go unless I have a gift card or have to. Doesnt matter, I drive by one a lot and no matter what time it is the drive through line wraps around the place. I guess the frosted lemonade takes some time to prepare, which makes sense since I'd assume the place is anti-pron.
I don't understand the lines. I mean, yeah the food is good but it's not significantly better than any of the other choices out there.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the lines. I mean, yeah the food is good but it's not significantly better than any of the other choices out there.
Neither do I. Especially when you have Popeyes, raisin’ caines, Huey magoos, bojangles, KFC, Zaxbys and churches to name a few more chicken places in the Atlanta area.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither do I. Especially when you have Popeyes, raisin’ caines, Huey magoos, bojangles, KFC, Zaxbys and churches to name a few more chicken places in the Atlanta area.
Go ahead. Rub it in.

*kicks trash can*

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are walking it back a lot after a ton of backlash, but they were founded by an evangelical nutball, and his kid who now runs the company wasn't a whole lot better. Their stance now is pretty much "don't ask don't tell". Hiring an diversity and inclusion VP is a pretty big step, IMO. Even if pretty much every company has one.
Last I heard although they backtracked a lot, they were still supporting conversion therapy programs and candidates that supported conversion therapy.
Maybe this will change some things.
Chik-Fil-A will always be my palestinian chicken

larry-david-unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.