• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really thought they were gonna let the whole classified docs garbage go once they started finding the same shit in every room, car and national park Biden’s ever been in so they can avoid the appearance of bias and give Trump something to play victim with but I see they are going to keep at it.

Bold strategy.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
R.5110a0c3890caefa8446f5c48d6a8977

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we really going to WWIII aren't we....
A year ago Biden made clear that the west giving Ukraine tanks/planes/etc. would be an act of war but here we are doing just that.

Would it be surprising if Russia were to, say, preemptively bomb a Polish/Slovakian airfield and say they were doing so to prevent these aircraft from going into enemy hands? Would that trigger a NATO response?

We’re in some pretty shitty area right now and I’m not sure we needed to go this route considering how poorly things were already going for Russia.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that there is more and more violence these days in Canada which is very disturbing...

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that there is more and more violence these days in Canada which is very disturbing...

not just you. Everyday something happens it seems it is escalating more and more. and I DO blame Trump and his fascist cult for the rising hate.... he and his followers and his leaders unleashed so much hate that politics has been divided more than I can remember. with the way Canada is trending with our politics it will be mini america before we know it. I am probably part of teh problem now because I hate the right extremists so much I can not stop showing it so It probably escalates it. These people who have the hate in them see the time is now to unleash it and they dont care WHO they hurt or kill and they probably will face minimal consequences as their hateful leaders face NONE... i.e. Kyle Rittenhouse, Trump, MTG, Boebert, Santos..... list goes on and on

i do not know what can fix this

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not just you. Everyday something happens it seems it is escalating more and more. and I DO blame Trump and his fascist cult for the rising hate.... he and his followers and his leaders unleashed so much hate that politics has been divided more than I can remember. with the way Canada is trending with our politics it will be mini america before we know it. I am probably part of teh problem now because I hate the right extremists so much I can not stop showing it so It probably escalates it. These people who have the hate in them see the time is now to unleash it and they dont care WHO they hurt or kill and they probably will face minimal consequences as their hateful leaders face NONE... i.e. Kyle Rittenhouse, Trump, MTG, Boebert, Santos..... list goes on and on

i do not know what can fix this

Sounds like another domestic violence situation. The police shooting in EDM had the same cause.

sources tell Radio-Canada that the victims and the suspect are members of the same family.

I'll never understand this shit. If your family life is that bad just leave. Like forever. Sure it's cowardly to leave your kids/wife with no support but the alternative these assholes present is a whole lot worse.

Domestic violence has been a plague forever. Surely we can figure out at least somewhat of a solution with all the resources we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.