• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks MTG, now I want to shop at Target and CVS!

Yes.......because the world needs a living troll-doll who screwed around on her husband with a tantric sex guru, before moving onto her personal trainer, to lecture everyone on morality!

A quote from the personal trainer Justin Tway said: “I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.”

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Tim Young fan boys.

Note: I have no clue who Timmy is but he shows up in my Twitter feed all the time now.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.......because the world needs a living troll-doll who screwed around on her husband with a tantric sex guru, before moving onto her personal trainer, to lecture everyone on morality!

A quote from the personal trainer Justin Tway said: “I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.”

Just a stunning lack of self-awareness from MTG, or perhaps she has sociopathic tendacies and just doesn't give a rats ass? I'm going with the latter but YMMV.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone that doesn't get this joke..

It's because she talks out of her ass

3f4f6185-ea7f-47bb-b771-bbb7e10e8c7b_text.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the below lol most of the Bolt's components are made in South Korea with final assembly at Orion. This was the deal the UAW made with GM for them to continue assembling at Orion when they wanted to shift all compact vehicle assembly to Mexico and South Korea:

"Under the new agreement with the UAW, GM used domestic laborers earning less than under previous contracts and slimmed down labor rules to make assembling subcompact vehicles in the US economically competitive. For younger workers, wages were cut in half from the standard $28/hour. For the first time, parts supplier employees worked alongside of GM workers on the assembly line. They made as little as $10/hour."

Just a friendly reminder that no matter how pro-union you are the UAW is the absolute fucking worst union to ever exist.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In addition to the below lol most of the Bolt's components are made in South Korea with final assembly at Orion. This was the deal the UAW made with GM for them to continue assembling at Orion when they wanted to shift all compact vehicle assembly to Mexico and South Korea:

"Under the new agreement with the UAW, GM used domestic laborers earning less than under previous contracts and slimmed down labor rules to make assembling subcompact vehicles in the US economically competitive. For younger workers, wages were cut in half from the standard $28/hour. For the first time, parts supplier employees worked alongside of GM workers on the assembly line. They made as little as $10/hour."

Just a friendly reminder that no matter how pro-union you are the UAW is the absolute fucking worst union to ever exist.

I had a friend who bought the Chevy Volt when it first came out. She went absolutely insane arguing with Chevy over all the issues ranging from headlight coming on when you brake to it just refusing to move. Got them to actually give her a new one after two years and then THAT one got bought back two years later under lemon laws.

Whoever that guy is, he is in for a world of hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.