• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of smooth brains.....

Ummm didn't he die by choice as the sacrifice or something like that? Isn't that the whole point of their religion!?!

How does that window sticker jive with the "Support Education" on his license plate?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a move Putin would do.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. nothing to see here...

Didn't Biden already say there will be no executive privilege applied?

Basically forced Trump to sue and look guilty as fuck. Brilliant.

Speaking of smooth brains.....

Ummm didn't he die by choice as the sacrifice or something like that? Isn't that the whole point of their religion!?!
Okay, first of all if leaders had guns back then he wouldn't even have gotten to the point of turning water into wine, let alone any of the other stuff.

Second - what part of "Thou shalt not kill" is unclear to this fucking idiot?

"Jesus is free of sin. Also, Jesus would totally have murdered people"

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Brilliant as it sounds, any Trump supporter believes he is innocent, so it won't matter.
I work with three life-long republicans who can't stand trump and want him to go away and are willing to vote against any (R) who supports him. Unfortunately, none of them live in Gym Jordan's district, but Rob Portman's senate seat is up for grabs and the leading R is a Trump Loon. I imagine it's not a terribly different story in a lot of places (Texas and Florida excluded). My sister and her husband in SC are the same. She actually told me she voted for Jaime Harrison.

So the more he is in the news for stuff like that, the better. Even if it's only 15% of long time R's that feel that way, it might be enough. They don't have to vote for the D. Just not for the R.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
36yrw09yc3u71.jpg

Someone's gonna get all the eggs in town on their house.
And yet they are too stupid to understand where Christianity stole their rituals from...pagans!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with three life-long republicans who can't stand trump and want him to go away and are willing to vote against any (R) who supports him. Unfortunately, none of them live in Gym Jordan's district, but Rob Portman's senate seat is up for grabs and the leading R is a Trump Loon. I imagine it's not a terribly different story in a lot of places (Texas and Florida excluded). My sister and her husband in SC are the same. She actually told me she voted for Jaime Harrison.

So the more he is in the news for stuff like that, the better. Even if it's only 15% of long time R's that feel that way, it might be enough. They don't have to vote for the D. Just not for the R.
Oh I know a few that way also but they already didn't vote for Trump or Trump grifting candidates. As much as we hope it helps people realize I think that group is already gone.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else wants to go to Brazil and just destroy some douchebag called MC GUI.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you own the libs by being a lib...I get it now....

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are F'd as a country with this idiocy
I tell you what, that guy who was talking about the balloon plane and the fact that Organic Nuggies boy was in Afghanistan is convincing. Someone who has clearly accomplished so much in life should not be so easily dismissed.

I had some friends that moved to Iowa for a while. They said the state name stood for "Idiots Out, Walking Around".

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are F'd as a country with this idiocy
I still love the guy who believes Trump is still president, but then doesn't think he would be responsible for what happened in Afghanistan. Some powerful 4D chess there!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still love the guy who believes Trump is still president, but then doesn't think he would be responsible for what happened in Afghanistan. Some powerful 4D chess there!
"We're not a cult"

"We're going to love anything he says"

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a move Putin would do.

Putin would have hired goons push the records out of a 5th story window right into a massive tire fire. Then, said goons would roll up the ashes in a carpet and throw them off a bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.