• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no fan of Justin (I think I've made that clear), but O'Toole is a total clown.

I honestly don't know most of his music, but "Sorry" is a smash hit.

He's Canadian, you should at least show a little pride.

style-blogs-the-gq-eye-mckinnon-biebs-9d6.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every now and then he just goes full Trumpist / Populist. Are those his true colours or does he think it's good campaigning? Either way he's an idiot.
He might want to do a better job strongly denouncing/disassociating the cons from the dipshits who are showing up at trudeau press stops and yelling “lock him up” :noidea:

mind you he probably doesnt want to point the finger and say the ppc is behind that stuff since he will probably lose a shit tonne of supporters :noidea:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
He might want to do a better job strongly denouncing/disassociating the cons from the dipshits who are showing up at trudeau press stops and yelling “lock him up” :noidea:

mind you he probably doesnt want to point the finger and say the ppc is behind that stuff since he will probably lose a shit tonne of supporters :noidea:
same issue with the rebublicans. can't lose the support of the fucked up, or you don't have a chance.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy shit. Spent a lot of time in this area in my life. Lot of friends there. Have not heard from any yet.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now areas of the eastern shore where my cousins live are flooding. People I know up near where Comeds lives are reporting the same.

Hope you're okay Comeds!

Friends closest to the tornado are okay, just without power and can't get out of their neighborhood because of downed trees.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Republicans beholden to the Military Industrial Complex: "We left too soon! We need to go back!"

bfjzkl5aqxk71.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now areas of the eastern shore where my cousins live are flooding. People I know up near where Comeds lives are reporting the same.

Hope you're okay Comeds!

Friends closest to the tornado are okay, just without power and can't get out of their neighborhood because of downed trees.
All good here. Very heavy rain earlier and high winds now. Never lost power. I'll do a walk-around tomorrow to look for shingle or siding damage, but so far all is well.

Benefits of having a very sloped backyard, so for never any flooding. Useless space in a way, but I don't have kids - what am I going to do back there? My dog is happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.