• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good here. Very heavy rain earlier and high winds now. Never lost power. I'll do a walk-around tomorrow to look for shingle or siding damage, but so far all is well.

Benefits of having a very sloped backyard, so for never any flooding. Useless space in a way, but I don't have kids - what am I going to do back there? My dog is happy with it.
All looks good, one piece of siding (a horizontal one on an overhang 20 feet or so up) hanging a bit low. I'll try to push it up with a paint roller extender later and probably knock it off completely necessitating a call to a handyman or something.

In fact the whole neighborhood looks good, I did not see anything mess up. Usually the houses on the corners more by themselves take the damage

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All looks good, one piece of siding (a horizontal one on an overhang 20 feet or so up) hanging a bit low. I'll try to push it up with a paint roller extender later and probably knock it off completely necessitating a call to a handyman or something.

In fact the whole neighborhood looks good, I did not see anything mess up. Usually the houses on the corners more by themselves take the damage
Someone I used to work with lives on Philadelphia road near New Forge and she said they were fine except for a really damp yard. So I figured the whole area was pretty good. Glad you got through it okay.

My friends up in Bel Air just said it was heavy rain and wind too.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone I used to work with lives on Philadelphia road near New Forge and she said they were fine except for a really damp yard. So I figured the whole area was pretty good. Glad you got through it okay.

My friends up in Bel Air just said it was heavy rain and wind too.
That's real close. I could walk to that intersection if I wanted. If you remember the Baltimore Airpark in that area - before they tore the runways up I walked over and walked up and down it.

Yeah, it sounds like this area got lucky. I'll take it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you remember the Baltimore Airpark in that area - before they tore the runways up I walked over and walked up and down it.
Yup. Know exactly where that was.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You gotta be a special kind of stupid to stand up a website that allows people to anonymously submit content including pictures, AND to do it related to a worldwide hot button issue that you are on the side of the very clear minority.

But here's the part that boggles me:
“This website has no affiliation with [the] Texas state government, these reports go to private parties,”

It's not just that people are encouraged to turn in their neighbors, but they are being turned into the secret police? Freedumb loving secret police?

Eject Texas. Then invade them and take their oil. Our Military is freed up.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SySPhGY.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really cannot get my head around the fact that a single storm had enough built up energy to cause devastating damage from New Orleans all the way to New York.

Maybe it's time we take this climate change thing seriously.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really cannot get my head around the fact that a single storm had enough built up energy to cause devastating damage from New Orleans all the way to New York.

Maybe it's time we take this climate change thing seriously

Screw that, your countries old white men in power has to finish controlling women's bodies first..

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw that, your countries old white men in power has to finish controlling women's bodies first..

I mean, do they not see the obvious hypocrisy? My body my choice is their battle cry except when it comes to women wanting to have an abortion, then no way, you can't do that.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, that's not fair. They are also trying to turn citizens against each other for money.

I mean, do they not see the obvious hypocrisy? My body my choice is their battle cry except when it comes to women wanting to have an abortion, then no way, you can't do that.
Yes, they see it. And they breathe it. It's a strategy. Basically they've become seagulls, squawking and shitting all over everything. With no real direction other than obstruction and fear mongering.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I can hope is that this gets Biden off his ass to expand the court. he doesn't seem to want to.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe its too obvious :noidea:

also as has been pointed out a zillion times ... covid vaccines bad !!! but they will take a covid treatment drug like Regeneron that was created/developed way back when using aborted fetal tissue :noidea:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, that's not fair. They are also trying to turn citizens against each other for money.

Yes, they see it. And they breathe it. It's a strategy. Basically they've become seagulls, squawking and shitting all over everything. With no real direction other than obstruction and fear mongering.

But that doesn't make any sense because what do they get out of... oh right, the giant piles of money!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe it's time we take this climate change thing seriously.
Nah....just another libtard agenda.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

The last thing we need is Devine intervention.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I mean imagine how awful it would be for someone to report, say, Governor Abbot himself for taking Redemsivir which was created using fetal stem cells, which encourages abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.