• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt sure if the below video was real

She says at one point that "there are a lot of things I don't understand."

That doesn't sound like the confident Constitutional lawyer/science expert that got halfway through 11th grade we usually see in these videos

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel really bad for the citizens of New Orleans. Honestly, might be my favorite place to visit in the US for a weekend. So different. Such an emphasis on music and culture. Such vibrant people.

That said, we can't keep rebuilding these places that don't make sense. The majority of New Orleans is below sea level. It won't be here in 100 years. We can reckon with that in a way that spares lots of death and destruction, but we'll probably just end up going that route anyway.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I feel really bad for the citizens of New Orleans. Honestly, might be my favorite place to visit in the US for a weekend. So different. Such an emphasis on music and culture. Such vibrant people.

That said, we can't keep rebuilding these places that don't make sense. The majority of New Orleans is below sea level. It won't be here in 100 years. We can reckon with that in a way that spares lots of death and destruction, but we'll probably just end up going that route anyway.
obligatory

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patrick might be on to something.....

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Hey would you like to bring in a few thousand targe- I mean troops to keep control of a major city until we are ready to take over?"

"No"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to know how they think using each other as a human body shield would work?
Or whatever they are doing, "in practice" shows how dangerous and stupid it really is.

Are they called Three-Percenters because that's how much of their brain they are using?

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to know how they think using each other as a human body shield would work?
Or whatever they are doing, "in practice" shows how dangerous and stupid it really is.

Practicing for the civil war they keep yammering about.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well those are some pretty solid guys so using each other as shields is a sound logic.
Are they called Three-Percenters because that's how much of their brain they are using?
They are called the FortyThree-Percenters because that is their BMI.

Status
Not open for further replies.