• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coburn...the number one defenseman...

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kimo has been great...but really Coburn...just amazing this season...hard for me to say...in fact i may have to throw up...lol...thoughts...:D

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure about #1, but he has been great. THis shows that sometimes some patience is necessary. Also, having veterans around the young guys has to help!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I would call him a # 1, but he has been rock steady and solid since half way through last year.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is now playing like he did in the playoffs last year. He does have a good combination of size and speed. He needs to shoot more and work on accuracy. Has been a pleasant suprise.:D

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kimmo is the most unappreciated player on this team. Never gets any credit from anyone. Would like to see him score a bit more but he is so solid and makes very little mistakes if any. Also has been playing hurt the last few weeks. Looked like he had an extra step in his game today against the Devils

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kimmo is the most unappreciated player on this team. Never gets any credit from anyone. Would like to see him score a bit more but he is so solid and makes very little mistakes if any. Also has been playing hurt the last few weeks. Looked like he had an extra step in his game today against the Devils

Kimmo is our #1. He is always in perfect position. Read a good article on him last week. If I find it I will post a link. Said he has given up some of his offensive production to play better defense. With the Preds he needed to score because they were generally a low scoring team. Here he has made the effort to play better defense and pound for pound he has to be a top 5 in the league. I think he gets better every year.