• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching is Important

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to most observers Tebow was horrible early on but he has been rapidly improving both his mechanics and his accuracy which should not be a shock since other than his first year with Mcdaniels I doubt if he has really been coached.

Daboll and McDaniels have done a lot of work with him while Brady has helped both Mallett and Tebow. tebow has followed Brady around like a puppy.

Tebow has gotten more decisive in his decision making which ironically is a big part of being accurate. Plus, nary a peep has been heard from Tebow and he has fit in well with Pats. He has worked at multiple positions and I actually think he has a good shot to make this team which I never would have said when he first signed.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to most observers Tebow was horrible early on but he has been rapidly improving both his mechanics and his accuracy which should not be a shock since other than his first year with Mcdaniels I doubt if he has really been coached.

Daboll and McDaniels have done a lot of work with him while Brady has helped both Mallett and Tebow. tebow has followed Brady around like a puppy.

Tebow has gotten more decisive in his decision making which ironically is a big part of being accurate. Plus, nary a peep has been heard from Tebow and he has fit in well with Pats. He has worked at multiple positions and I actually think he has a good shot to make this team which I never would have said when he first signed.

From what I saw from camp reports on TV, Tebow still looks like a righty does when he tries to throw lefty; meaning awkward getting his arm cocked, but when he got his arm up into position his delivery and release did look better to my eyes. He may end up better than we thought because like a great golfer...they all may look a lot different getting to the ball but it doesn't matter if they hit it square. We'll see.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still scared of this guy.. practice is one thing.. in the game he reverts back to his original form..

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being able to learn from Brady seems obvious. One should also consider one of the things that has made Brady a great QB. Throughout his professional career, Brady has worked relentlessly on his mechanics. Is that saying it did not come natural? I don't think so. Brady's first QB coach at NE pushed him to work on mechanics. (sorry I don't remember his name) I think that Brady's emphasis on mechanics will help Tebow. How much it will help in time, I don't know. I doubt he is getting cut. I also doubt we are going to have 2 QB's riding the bench. What will happen at gametime when pre-season is over? I think surprises are ahead...

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's all wishful posting by the OP and the media. As I set other then team Chaplain not sure I have a lot of use for Tebow on this team.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still throwing picks in scrimmages and such. If he makes the roster as a QB, it'll be just to simulate looks in practice for the new mobile QB schemes they're going to have to go up against. Edelman has done that job in the past, but he's an explosive offensive weapon for as long as he stays healthy and they won't want him having to practice as a scout team QB during the season.