• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching. Defense and ST

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many have already said it, so I will just throw in my 2 cents.

Special Teams.
10 days to prepare for a team and that is the kickoff plan? How is this possible?? Then Gruden talked about the need to flip the field and they try that pathetic half assed onside bullshit? Kick it deep and Harvin will burn you for a big return maybe once. Instead they gave them good field position every single possession except when Seattle had to play for the onside kick at the end of the game. Disgusting.

Defense.
How many teams would look that bad against Wilson in the first half? Only 1. Us. Then to hear them say Seattle did new stuff from what they showed on film???????? Are you fvcking kidding me???????? That was all selfish play by the entire front 7. Undisciplined individuals playing by themselves instead of for each other. Jon Gruden said at one point that sometimes guys want sacks, and as a result they don't do their jobs (something to that effect). That is coaching. This team needs a new defensive coordinator badly.

Calling out to bingo halls everywhere. We have at least one lame duck coordinator. Can you help us with defense and special teams.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many have already said it, so I will just throw in my 2 cents.

Special Teams.
10 days to prepare for a team and that is the kickoff plan? How is this possible?? Then Gruden talked about the need to flip the field and they try that pathetic half assed onside bullshit? Kick it deep and Harvin will burn you for a big return maybe once. Instead they gave them good field position every single possession except when Seattle had to play for the onside kick at the end of the game. Disgusting.

Defense.
How many teams would look that bad against Wilson in the first half? Only 1. Us. Then to hear them say Seattle did new stuff from what they showed on film???????? Are you fvcking kidding me???????? That was all selfish play by the entire front 7. Undisciplined individuals playing by themselves instead of for each other. Jon Gruden said at one point that sometimes guys want sacks, and as a result they don't do their jobs (something to that effect). That is coaching. This team needs a new defensive coordinator badly.

Calling out to bingo halls everywhere. We have at least one lame duck coordinator. Can you help us with defense and special teams.

There was something on film Seattle's coaching staff noticed because Wilson has not been running that much... Allot of those runs looked totally designed and it seemed like the Redskins D just wasn't prepared for it early on... But you guy's clamped down and made some adjustments as the game wore on... Although there were some pretty brutal call's that kept Seattle out of the end zone a couple time....