• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaches perspective on CFP, conference championship games, scheduling

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like auto bids. You could end up with 3-loss (or worse) teams getting in just because they won their conference.

Typically once you go that many you're going to have 3 loss teams

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down with that...playing 9 conference games doesn't do shit for me though. We need 8 and 2 for every P5.
63594749.jpg

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Babers stated what is probably behind their opposition to expansion.

Dino Babers, Syracuse: If it expands, I think it gives a huge advantage to the traditional powers. If you want a Cinderella team to win it one of these times, you can't have a Cinderella team going against traditional powers more than two weeks in a row. If it's three weeks, or four weeks of contests, it's going to be so physical, there's going to be so much carnage going on, that a team that doesn't have a lot of depth will never win it.
Dino nailed it.

Harbaugh is insane.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised in the least. The SEC hates college football tradition such as playing their own conference members. A bunch of no testicle fvcks.
If your team played an SEC West conference schedule you would have 5 losses and that’s fact.

Seems to me your full of a whole lot of bitch and zero substance.

The one trick pony roll evidently was huge over at Rivals and that is why so many of you here are a complete joke.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised in the least. The SEC hates college football tradition such as playing their own conference members. A bunch of no testicle fvcks.

Yeah, If my conference members were such candy assed pussies that we were O-5 against ranked teams and hadn't beaten a P5 team with a winning record, and only two 5-4 G5 teams...one of which was 2-1 against my conference, I would probably not be on here extolling the virtue in playing more of my candy ass conference members...but that's just me.

I would probably avoid calling people out as no testicle fucks if my team hadn't beaten a ranked OOC opponent during the regular season in 6,614 days....there are people that voted on Tuesday that weren't alive the last time you beat a ranked OOC opponent in-season....some of them were probably pussy hat wearing soy latte drinking libtards...and they still probably have more testosterone on display than your average cucked up, lay down like wheat, balls haven't dropped yet, every other ranked OOC team is my Daddy Washington player.

Enjoy your Cactus Bowl....Oh wait, sorry that is for the 7th place team....and your 8th.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Pac-12 had to play two OOC P5 games every year, no Pac-12 team would ever make the playoffs...there are not enough Rutgers out there to make that happen.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your team played an SEC West conference schedule you would have 5 losses and that’s fact.

The one trick pony roll evidently was huge over at Rivals and that is why so many of you here are a complete joke.
tenor.gif

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They've got four losses now. Number 5 may be coming up this weekend.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Wild Turkey, post: 14034662, member: 4699"]If your team played an SEC West conference schedule you would have 5 losses and that’s fact.

The one trick pony roll evidently was huge over at Rivals and that is why so many of you here are a complete joke.[/QUOTE]

So we would still be ranked......

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Wild Turkey, post: 14034662, member: 4699"]If your team played an SEC West conference schedule you would have 5 losses and that’s fact.

So we would still be ranked......[/QUOTE]

Has any Pac-12 champion beaten a ranked (end of the year) SEC team in the last seven years? Didn't think so.