• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

coach Harbaugh underprepared?

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I love Harbaugh, but I'll agree with some of the original post.

In our game last year in Seattle, we looked completely unprepared for how to deal with the crowd noise and our players looked like they had no clue that Wilson was so dangerous when he's scrambling all over the field. Granted both of those things are very tough to deal with in Seattle, but I felt like our team wasn't prepared for that. I have to direct that at the coaching.

This year, I got the sense that they addressed those two major issues from the last time around as they had more hand signals pre-snap and they put a few hits on Wilson. The defense held up much better, but our offensive game plan still seemed lacking.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely was not prepared for the Super Bowl or this latest Seattle game. He is pretty good at game planning but if for one reason or another his original plan is not working he is lost when it comes to making adjustments.

Actually, there was an article on ESPN last year (I've looked for it but can't find it now) that mentioned point differentials vs. opponents after halftime.

Using the numbers, they found that the 49ers had one of the highest 2nd-half point differentials in the league, implying that they were making good adjustments after halftime. And we saw examples of this in the playoffs when we played the Falcons and the Ravens.